Sam bought Britney a ring with "lioness" engraved onto it (deleted post), Update: Sam claims he was hacked

Mxra
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful - derail the thread and you'll be removed from it.

33 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I think she should keep her name unless SHE wants to change it. No one should feel like they HAVE to change their name just cause they got married. People already writing Britney Asghari is kinda cringe considering this woman is not even free yet :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I don't think anyone is saying she should change her name and people saying Britney Asghari are just having fun with it.

• Like 1

Idk this makes me feel happy she’s getting engaged but kinda sus the way he leaked it and denied it and with the timing. I know they been together awhile but I think it wouldn’t be bad if they still just remained engaged or just dating for a while after the cship ends. Just to see if any red flags come up post ccship and Britney hopefully can get good people around her to point them out even if she hasn’t noticed. 

• Like 2