Sam bought Britney a ring with "lioness" engraved onto it (deleted post), Update: Sam claims he was hacked

Mxra
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful - derail the thread and you'll be removed from it.

WHY WOULD HE POST THIS AND RUIN THE SURPRISE?!?! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:  If you're going to propose, propose and let BRITNEY make the announcement.  WHY SPOIL THIS FOR HER AND US?!

Cardi B Ngapa GIF

Unless he got this ring for himself....:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: 

Can you guys imagine Britney in a wedding dress again?:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: I'm so happy for her if this is happening! BUT MAD THAT HE RUINED THE SURPRISE!

• Haha 1

I really hope she does end up marrying Sam. I know a lot of people don’t trust him and tbh I don’t fully trust him either since he has been involved in certain smoke screens here and there but she said herself very clearly that she wants to marry him and have children with him. Sam doesn’t seem calculating or mean he just seems dumb and honestly that’s what Britney needs because he really doesn’t appear to be exploiting her in any way. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Stay pressed and if she does get engaged you bitter people better let her have her moment and not ruin it for her.

I will let her have her moment and if I’m wrong and they live happily ever after then I will admit to being an ******* but I just don’t understand him this alone is an example of if it it’s complete cringe who posts then deletes this? 

4 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

The your story and close friend options are right next to each other after the upgrade. He was probably showing his sisters lol 

Do you know if you can remove yourself from someone's "close friends" list without unfollowing them? I hate receiving unsolicited willy pictures. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 1
Just now, rennen said:

Sam, honey, no. No-one gets their "hacked" account back that quickly... unless it was hacked by Britney herself and by hacked he means she just stole his phone. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

He did say he unfollowed everyone for "Security reasons" the other day - idk if he's serious or just trying to cover up his mistake of sharing it :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1