Sam bought Britney a ring with "lioness" engraved onto it (deleted post), Update: Sam claims he was hacked

Mxra
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful - derail the thread and you'll be removed from it.

Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Some of yall claim to support her freedom but clearly don't want her (or trust her with) making her own decisions. If she gets engaged tomorrow, I'd be supportive, same if she dumps him. Let the girl lead her own life people!

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Her life, her choices.

• Love 6
Just now, Johanpapz said:

How could he get his account back so quickly if it was hacked? But well, let's say it's the truth... Who have the time to do a stupid thing like this? They have really weird people in Samney fanbase! :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

This was posted 3 hours ago, it only started gaining traction in the fanbase the past hour.

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, rennen said:

I like Sam but no-one "accidentally" posts something on instagram whether it be a post or a story. There's a process to follow and it's clear you're posting on your story/post and not DMing  someone. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Ummm excuse me we have a singer called Dara Bubamara and she posted ****o like videos meant for her bf at least 5 times on her insta story :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
47 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

I really hope she does end up marrying Sam. I know a lot of people don’t trust him and tbh I don’t fully trust him either since he has been involved in certain smoke screens here and there but she said herself very clearly that she wants to marry him and have children with him. Sam doesn’t seem calculating or mean he just seems dumb and honestly that’s what Britney needs because he really doesn’t appear to be exploiting her in any way. 

And he’s sooooo cute 🥰 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rennen said:

I like Sam but no-one "accidentally" posts something on instagram whether it be a post or a story. There's a process to follow and it's clear you're posting on your story/post and not DMing  someone. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Not true if you are trying to put something on close friends. I’ve definitely done that before.

24 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ummm excuse me we have a singer called Dara Bubamara and she posted ****o like videos meant for her bf at least 5 times on her insta story :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

The NBA player Jamal Murray accidentally posted a video of himself getting head on his story. It most definitely happens.  

• Haha 2
56 minutes ago, Lotte said:

Makes sense. The tabloids had pics of him buying a ring. Who was he buying that ring for if it wasnt Britney?

This ring is not from Cartier and he could have just been there buying a Love bracelet for her or something. Britney has a Love bracelet in yellow gold with the diamond option that she’s worn a lot over the years. Maybe he bought her a second. That, or it was an accident. I just doubt that someone who is as social media savvy as Sam, would post it by accident. I have no explanation for the Lioness engraving. Okay, writing this I sound crazy haha