Sam bought Britney a ring with "lioness" engraved onto it (deleted post), Update: Sam claims he was hacked

Mxra
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful - derail the thread and you'll be removed from it.

1 hour ago, rennen said:

I like Sam but no-one "accidentally" posts something on instagram whether it be a post or a story. There's a process to follow and it's clear you're posting on your story/post and not DMing  someone. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Nah, accidents happen. I saw stories posted by a popular singer here in Latin America that were clearly meant to be for "close friends" :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: If he was texting fast, it could have happened easily :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Anyway, sometimes I forget that he's her longest relationship and that htey have been together for 5 years :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: I just want her to be happy once and for all so I'm happy for her :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
  • Like 7

At least he purchased a ring. Kevin I think she bought herself one. The other guy .. yeah thats does not count. Accidental posts and likes happen. Shut up you lousy miserable twits . Be happy . Do you know either of them? No .. do you think you do?  Hmmm 🤔 So many get their panties in a bunch . Breathe . Maybe chew on some glass. 

• Love 7