Jimmy Kimmel mentions Britney on his show, mocks Jamie and praises the #FreeBritney movement

On 9/10/2021 at 12:04 AM, sunny_liston said:

Yeah there wasn't a late night host who consistently treated her worse. Someone could prolly compile an hour long montage of his **** 06-08 jokes at her expense.

The ONLY late night host from that time who actually cared was Craig Ferguson. He didn't joke about her once. I'm sure that one monologue he did back in 2007 has been circulated around Exhale hundreds of times.

• Love 1
On 9/10/2021 at 8:00 PM, frederiickx said:

Love him for that! If you won't get vaccinated, then I don't care and you can die.

Wow.

I don’t care if you get vaccinated or not. But that is possibly the worst thing I’ve ever heard another human say. 

You’re actively wishing death on your fellow human beings ... does no one else see how crazy that is?

They have divided us so much, your wishing Ill will on someone else. You know karma exists right? 

Once again I legit do not care what you do with your life, but I would never ever wish harm to someone else. This is the beginning of the end I think for society. 

Spread positive vibes , never negative. That’s a rule of life. We have lost our way... this makes me super sad.

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 1