Jimmy Kimmel mentions Britney on his show, mocks Jamie and praises the #FreeBritney movement

4 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

it's kinda funny and interesting how people are applauding the #freeBritney movement and saying we're the only ones who can get things done lol. I saw a thread on instagram the other day talking about the movement and people were astonished at all the research, screen shots, recordings etc that we've dug up.

Honestly sometimes when I come on here i'm legit shocked at what people find :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

We're real investigators

The worst are the people that say “you don’t KNOW what’s going on!!!” like… we sure know that most people lol

Did I watch the same thing? Sure he acknowledges the work #freebritney has done but, honestly, he’s still peddling a narrative that she’s mentally unwell by joking it’d be funny if she kicks a Walmart greeter in the throat 5 minutes after the conservatorship under her father ends. Don’t mistake this for support. He’s still going for cheap laughs at her expense. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

it's kinda funny and interesting how people are applauding the #freeBritney movement and saying we're the only ones who can get things done lol. I saw a thread on instagram the other day talking about the movement and people were astonished at all the research, screen shots, recordings etc that we've dug up.

Honestly sometimes when I come on here i'm legit shocked at what people find :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

We're 

3 hours ago, jennyj said:

Right?? Especially Jimmy Kimmel, who's one of the worst ones.

Jimmy Kimmel would throw Britney under the bus any chance he could before and now all of a sudden he’s on the #freebritney bandwagon. It’s getting to a point where if you don’t show support, then you are against her, and I love that.

1 hour ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Did I watch the same thing? Sure he acknowledges the work #freebritney has done but, honestly, he’s still peddling a narrative that she’s mentally unwell by joking it’d be funny if she kicks a Walmart greeter in the throat 5 minutes after the conservatorship under her father ends. Don’t mistake this for support. He’s still going for cheap laughs at her expense. 

Are you related to Asparagus Spears? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

...kidding

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

His show sucks . He’s another joke . Bashed her and poked fun. He just uses people for his own ego. 

15 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I remember James Corden, but Jimmy??? Jimmy always seemed to like her.

He always shaded her. He even had kids in one of his skits making fun of her mental health. And her dumb *** team kept booming promo at him. Idt Jimmy Fallon ever actually shaded her. Ik Corden,Kimmel and Ellen did.

David Letterman always had her back as well.