Jimmy Kimmel mentions Britney on his show, mocks Jamie and praises the #FreeBritney movement

3 minutes ago, J45x said:

We put the B in the FBI

But seriously Im so proud of the army, like people really thought we were a bunch of crazy fanatics. I just encountered  a friend whom I havent since 2019 and around that time she thought I was a crazy conspiracy theorist when I mentioned the free britney movement and now after two years she was like wow you were right all along and I was like bithc of course I was right I got receipts

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Jail Loucider and James Spears noW!

I use to think people were a bunch of conspiracy theorist........I feel bad about that now. I mean I always thought it was weird and that something was off but I never imagined it was this bad

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

I use to think people were a bunch of conspiracy theorist........I feel bad about that now. I mean I always thought it was weird and that something was off but I never imagined it was this bad

Well Team Con invested alot of money to keep the "She is Crazy" narrative for so long, that I dont blame the public and even some fans. I have been following her since the beginning, so for me this whole cship thing seemed so weird and her lack of enthusiasm this whole decade just made my sentiment even stronger. But im happy most of people if not everyone is aware of the injustice this woman had to endure just because she wanted to be her, her own self and no anyones puppet.

Cherish this moment children, you are witnessing pop culture in the making. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Gasoline_ said:

All of sudden they're respect her and on her side now when their shows were all about mock\belittle her.. clowns

I don't like the tone of this either... they're towing the line, but the joke is still "bet she karate kicks someone at Walmart on day 2 XD". I can see this humor could turn sour if the public appetite goes from building someone up to tearing them down