Update: NO hearing, Judge writing an order. - Sudden Britney Conservatorship Hearing Happening Now

dfffff

WAIT, da f@k, go slower!! First, why am I reading comments with "January" now? To terminate the c-ship?? Where is that new info?? And how come they call another meeting so rapidly, what could be more urgent than terminating this thing?? Now we read Britney could be freed soon, that actually she gave like three amazing versions of each VMA performance, her b00bs and @ss on Insta as if they were pictures of cats, there's like a second Glory album already registered, new Circus picture WILL THAT BE THE COVER OF B10 OHMAHGAH WHAT IS GOING ON, SO MUCH SO FAST :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

WAIT, da f@k, go slower!! First, why am I reading comments with "January" now? To terminate the c-ship?? Where is that new info?? And how come they call another meeting so rapidly, what could be more urgent than terminating this thing?? Now we read Britney could be freed soon, that actually she gave like three amazing versions of each VMA performance, her b00bs and @ss on Insta as if they were pictures of cats, there's like a second Glory album already registered, new Circus picture WILL THAT BE THE COVER OF B10 OHMAHGAH WHAT IS GOING ON, SO MUCH SO FAST :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

btw did you hear about the new petition filed by guy Jared Middleton Miller? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: