Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2007 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

Not us having 3 different versions of her most controversial performance ever :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:
BUT OMMGGGG I can't believe this finally leaked, I KNEW it was her in that GIF :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:
Firstly she looks INCREDIBLE :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:
Is that a live band behind her?? And whose watching the performance, is the crowd audio real??

She definitely killed it confidence wise here, she looks like an absolute goodness and the smirking has me SHOOK

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Honestly it still disgusts me to this day how awful people were about her appearance and this performance.

She still out performed many pop girls of that time and most pop girls today in that performance and 2016ney is light years ahead of the majority of the artists out now.

It disgusts me how TODAY some white g***s still doin' this in this very thread tbh...

1 minute ago, ralphcornio said:

It disgusts me how TODAY some white g***s still doin' this in this very thread tbh...

How about you take your disdain elsewhere? We comment and saying she looks skinny because it’s UNFAIR what the media did to her and how the public attacked her for her appearance when obviously she looks GREAT. Take your strange racial commentary and misplaced offended nature  to Gaga daily, where it belongs :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1