Britney's rumored Netflix documentary release date 9/28

10 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

What’s the point in surprise dropping a documentary? This isn’t a Taylor Swift album, it’s just a doc that’s probably no more than an hour long with some information we already know. If it does happen they’ll just quietly post it with no fan fare. 

I have a feeling it will be docuseries though... perhaps even released in two parts... with the final episode concluding with any big updates that happen since the series premiered.

I'm very surprised people have been doubting this documentary or docuseries will happen. It's been pretty well documented, including in court documents, that this has been in the works for quite some time. I would be SHOCKED if it doesn't happened or gets scrapped... I just don't think that is going to happen. 

• Like 4
On 9/2/2021 at 2:21 AM, Y2KLady said:

No, you're right.

Lou posted to her Instagram stories what looked like a threat to Bozoma Saint John, who is the Global Chief Marketing for Netflix.  

Lou is going after everybody it seems. Allegedly. Even Jordan Miller. 

They might bring up the 600 million trust that does or doesn't exist anymore. Allegedly. 

I am just thinking of Britney. She said she cried while watching some of them. I just wish her some peace for once. 

• Love 1