Britney's rumored Netflix documentary release date 9/28

6 hours ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

I have a feeling it will be docuseries though... perhaps even released in two parts... with the final episode concluding with any big updates that happen since the series premiered.

I'm very surprised people have been doubting this documentary or docuseries will happen. It's been pretty well documented, including in court documents, that this has been in the works for quite some time. I would be SHOCKED if it doesn't happened or gets scrapped... I just don't think that is going to happen. 

The only court documents we saw were the documents from the court denying their request to be present in the hearing…Or has something else come up?

7 minutes ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

Did you see the court document presenting a letter where the director supposedly was talking about how they had been working on this project for years? If not, I can try to find the link!

UPDATE: PAGE 205 – https://walzermelcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/2021.08.26-Media-Request.pdf

@GirlOnTheMoon

According to this though it does say documentary feature film so maybe it won't be a series like I thought it may be.

• Love 1
On 9/1/2021 at 11:50 PM, Priya Awais said:

Wonder if it is a pro CON propaganda piece or investigative... L Taylor's links concern me. 

The Netflix piece having the actress Rebel Wilson  play Britney singing "crazy"  seemed a subtle put down to me...

Why can I hear nicki rapping this in her Roman holiday voice? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I doubt it's coming this month. There would have been at least a teaser promo of it by now since it's almost a week a way.  It probably got delayed until after the C-Ship and/or (hopefully) Britney wants more say and control with this whole documentary and it needs more work and only the truth so it can't come and bite her back.