Britney's rumored Netflix documentary release date 9/28

Omg this should be exciting :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Hopefully they’ll dive more into her career, legacy and what she meant/means for the culture a bit more than the FBS documentary did. It’s time to remind and/or educate the world why she is the biggest and one of the most important female artist to debut within the last 25 years and what she means to an entire generation of millennials. Regardless, I’m looking forward to it. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

I just hope at the end of it all they can show Brit in a positive light, meaning how she's strong and is a survivor in inspite of her circumstances. I don't want a pity party and you know Britney doesn't either. I dont' wanna hear britney complaining on instagram like she did with the last documentary "Framing Britney Spears"

she doesnt have one :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

I just hope at the end of it all they can show Brit in a positive light, meaning how she's strong and is a survivor in inspite of her circumstances. I don't want a pity party and you know Britney doesn't either. I dont' wanna hear britney complaining on instagram like she did with the last documentary "Framing Britney Spears"

I do see both sides of the coin tbh. Putting myself in Britney's shoes: There's a part of me that's grateful for the light shining on the cockroaches and they can flee in all directions. Other part of me would be very embarrassed that my rough spell is being brought up again and again. How can she properly move on if it's still being brought up--no matter which kind of light it's being talked about? "lulz remember when Britney went nuts and shaved her head?" "Oh wow, can you truly understand the depths of what this poor woman went through when she was already going through such a rough time? Isn't it on par with screaming JUMP to somebody threatening to jump off the top of a building?"

I do want Britney's legacy to reflect her music/entertainment. I don't want her legacy to be people mocking "crazy bald woman" or "prisoner of a c-ship for 13 years". But I also realize you can't change peoples minds. People are gonna think what they think. I see it when a celeb passes away and the person had issues. Too many people making nasty remarks about "another dead junkie" instead of seeing the art this person left behind. 

• Love 1