Britney's rumored Netflix documentary release date 9/28

47 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It might not be released at all. It’s a constantly changing situation, and for all we know the conservatorship will end in 10 days. 

Can you explain to me where this information came from that the conservatorship will be end on September 29? 

14 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Do you not know the meaning of "for all we know"? He's not saying he has information, he's sharing his opinion.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-19-at-10-51-39-AM.pn

:)

Yes, I understand that meaning.
There are many assumptions on Twitter that the case for termination will be considered on September 29. I am surprised because, as far as I know, the termination of conservatorship  is scheduled for the end of January 2022.

Have there been any changes and the termination will be considered at the next hearing?

9 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Yes, I understand that meaning.
There are many assumptions on Twitter that the case for termination will be considered on September 29. I am surprised because, as far as I know, the termination of conservatorship  is scheduled for the end of January 2022.

Have there been any changes and the termination will be considered at the next hearing?

The schedule for that matter has been moved to September 29 :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I could be wrong but since netflix asked to film/record the 29th court date probably means they are still filming...I don't know why ya'll think interest in this case will end after the 29th even if she is free...

Once Britney’s free shes gonna start singing like a bird about the abuse she went through. She wants to sue them. This is far from over :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RobdaSilva said:

I know this doesn’t help, but I got very excited about the Netflix documentary. So made this fictional artwork for the documentary and chose "Project Rose: Britney" as title since Britney posted so much about it. Hope you like it - and please don’t be mean. 

E_rRh_fWEAUdMWr?format=jpg&name=large

LOVE IT baby 😍

• Haha 1
On 9/19/2021 at 6:56 PM, RobdaSilva said:

I know this doesn’t help, but I got very excited about the Netflix documentary. So made this fictional artwork for the documentary and chose "Project Rose: Britney" as title since Britney posted so much about it. Hope you like it - and please don’t be mean. 

E_rRh_fWEAUdMWr?format=jpg&name=large

That's so good, king! :bow_bowing_orange: