Britney's rumored Netflix documentary release date 9/28

It’s extremely possible everyone, that Netflix surprise drops the trailer and then doc shortly thereafter. Netflix has been using this “surprise” drop strategy a lot more often recently. Recent Examples include Michelle Obama’s documenatary “Becoming” which was announced and then released within a couple days apart, the newest season of the series Grace and Frankie was surprise released (half of season), Dave Chapelle had a special, Cloverfield Paradox (movie) was surprise dropped etc. 

So it’s entirely possible they will do this with Britney’s doc/doc series this or next week before the hearing. It honestly would be massive and would just make the hype even larger. 

I also found interesting article on Netflix’s “surprise drop” release strategy if interested! 

https://www.streamingmedia.com/PressRelease/Netflix-maximizes-‘surprise-drop-strategy_49562.aspx

Only time will tell at this point! Fingers crossed! :) 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

I think a surprise drop for this would be great, especially if they are coming with some tea that's not really been discussed already in much detail  (Tri Star, the financial wrongdoings, etc).   There's no need for them to promote - have none of ya'll seen the press and Twitter these days regarding anything Britney related?    A Netflix surprise drop of a damning exposure on Britney's Conservatorship would catch a fire instantly and be WW news within hours 🔥🔥🔥

I also think it would be pretty cool of them to drop it without promo as it wouldn't seem like they were just trying to cash in on her story  grabbing new sign ups with weeks of trailers and advertising.  I hope this is more of a  journalistic investigation piece over the course of several episodes.   

• Love 1

We have to wait until September 28, it's only 12 days left. Who knows, maybe Britney will take part in this document, at the moment it is very likely because finally she has got her lawyer, who informs her about everything and acts in her best interest. As we know, the producers of Framing Britney Spears also tried to contact with Britney in person, but at that time her attorney was Scam Ingham, who probably didn't even tell her anything about that. We just had to wait these 12 days and we'll have an answer.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

I just hope at the end of it all they can show Brit in a positive light, meaning how she's strong and is a survivor in inspite of her circumstances. I don't want a pity party and you know Britney doesn't either. I dont' wanna hear britney complaining on instagram like she did with the last documentary "Framing Britney Spears"

According to their sources, the doc is 100% pro-Britney!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Prachi said:

Maybe just for fun, but they recently posted this. 

It’s from an episode of the latest season of The Circle USA which premiered recently (the next four episodes are out next Wednesday). They played BOMT into player’s apartments after they won a 90s themed quiz as a reward, so it might just be a post about The Circle and not necessarily about the documentary.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2

There's not a chance in the hell that is Jamie's broken colon that Netflix aren"t doing a documentary at this point.  It's confirmed.  Erin is liking Britney and Netflix related stuff all over Twitter... Netflix were listed as requesting to film the court hearings on multiple occasions...

Its most likely that so much has happened in the last few months that they chose to  take their time on the final edit and be the definative, up to date documentary on the case, ending with the termination of the cship.   It would be so wierd for Erin to be working for 2 years on this and then throw it out ahead of potentially MASSIVE court dates and let another filmmaker and network pick up the conclusion when things are moving at break neck speed.   

• Like 1