Britney's rumored Netflix documentary release date 9/28

Well, Im very ambiguous about this because for one side I feel like Netflix will only overreact to everything to the point it will look like a tv version of a tabloid magazine. The NYT doc did it in such delicate and subtle way that it makes me feel like Netflix would do it in such agressive way just to shock people and make good numbers. 

BUT..... on the other side. We have been begging for media to give this case a spotlight, so the more pressure, the more things work on Britney's behalf. Just look how things changed after we all heard her testimony in June 23rd. 

This is a weird phase in this fanbase and regardless we agree with each other or not, we should always have in mind that the only objective we all have in common is to Free Britney so we should avoid (as much as possible) any kind of fights among ourselves. We hopefully (as well as Brit) get this over one day. This is not a time to be judgemental while the human rights of our girl are at risk. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jokobish said:

We don’t need anymore documentaries.. there are enough out there. Britney does not want this 

There is one documentary, made in the US, with very limited coverage outside the US.

A good Netflix documentary is perfect, it reaches literally EVERYONE. Everyone will see it on their Netflix home page, word of mouth works better with Netflix too.

Let the floodgates open, we need more attention tbh

• Love 1
6 hours ago, The One and Only said:

I think this thread is a good idea because people are so confused about that whole Britney Netflix documentary thing hahaha 

Here's everything we know so far:

• The Netflix documentary was reported for the first time by Bloomberg in February 2021 
  • Erin Lee Carr is directing the project 
  • It focuses on Britney's conservatorship 
  • It's allegedly titled ''Sunflower'' (according to an industry insider that was right multiple times) 
  • It will allegedly debut on September 28th (according to an industry insider that was right multiple times) 
  • It can have several parts (according to a tweet that Erin Lee Carr liked) 

This is not completely accurate though, deuxmoi is not the insider, deuxmoi posts stuff that other people send to that account...Some end up being true, but others don't...That account has posted a few leaks about Taylor, Selena and Adele that never happened in the timeline they posted.

I'm not saying a documentary is not happening, only that I wouldn't use deuxmoi as a point to validate the rumors.

21 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Doesn't matter, they will still say it doesn't exist. It could come out today and they would still deny. They think it's a conspiracy theory or an urban legend or something :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

You are so right :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

They are faster than Penny to deny things :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: