New info about the orignal Gimmre More video ?

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've always heard the blonde wig scenes were shot at a later date, wasn't it? 

Again never confirmed, the day she shot stuff wearing the white blouse were weeks after making it way too far away to be the same video, no one at this mysterious shooting has ever spoken about it in any way which makes it stranger 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Again never confirmed, the day she shot stuff wearing the white blouse were weeks after making it way too far away to be the same video, no one at this mysterious shooting has ever spoken about it in any way which makes it stranger 

It was one of her best looks from 2007. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Love 1

She shot a dance club scene in a nightclub one night for it. To this day the footage hasn’t leaked. She left the set wearing the outfit. The famous “Fanta Fanta no coke” video she’s wearing the outfit she filmed the dance club scene in. I’d love for it to leak one day cause she looks beautiful. 

• Like 1
On 8/29/2021 at 8:22 PM, Kartofelek said:

too bad they never bothered with making Outrageous video with whatever footage they got. the lingerie parts, they even filmed some dancing...

This always annoyed me! They had filmed loads of content up to the point of the knee injury…

• Like 1
8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I can't believe I'm doing this, it's literally one of my least favorite videos of hers, but I found this:

So the scenes with the long hair where shot on July 19, along with the "funeral" ones where she's walking down the street.

Then on August 07, there was this second shoot you talk about, and she has shorter hair. It does make sense the wig would fit better. Also it was just two weeks after the initial shooting, no that far tbh.

036.jpg

that very same day this happen  giphy.gif

017.jpg

and this

040.jpg

if you see the red nail polish and that makeup with the white thing in the corner of the eye, match the blonde wig scenes

Image-001.png

Image-002.png

whereas the other scenes, she's not wearing polish and the makeup is the same from the Mark Liddell photoshoot, that occurred that same day in the morning (July 19)

Image-005.png

Britney-Photoshoot-2007-Mark-Liddell-bri

but I'm not rally sure, the infamous pool party happened on July 19, according to the extra Matt Encinias, which I can't really find to be any of the guys on the video, but there was another blonde girl which seems to be one of the companions of Wigney in the clip (Shannon Funk)

Oh yes no I know this thanks for it though but there was something else shot the same she wore the white blouse there were rumours it was for a RS cover spread with a really famous photographer she has infamously worked with a few times before but it was scrapped and never saw the light of day. Crazy she shot the iconic blackout shoot days after the initial shoot 

• Like 2

Hey, y’all. Just found this comment on a video for Gimme More (Blackout Golden edition). Seems legit & in alignment with things!

Her team has deleted and removed every single clip and evidence of that video and kept the clips of the music video we have right now. And this music video was Britney's idea, not anyone else's. She just wanted to inform everyone of the media to just stop because that's how she will end up, dead. Thats the point of the funeral version. In the original audio, you hear rain and a bell, that is a scene where they show the city and where the funeral is at. When you hear the original audio, you hear that a car door opens then closes and it drives off. That is Britney getting into a car, turning on the radio, and driving to the funeral. When you hear the car open and close again, it's because she is finally at the funeral. You hear footsteps and that is her walking into the funeral. When she is there, she is in an empty too then walks in. When she walks into where everyone is, the music starts and there is an open casket. She looks into the open casket and thats where the her at the club starts. She is there and gets up from the seat in the back like in the original video. After some time of the club clips, it goes back to the funeral, where she walks out as another guy walks out behind her, and starts following her. By the time she was outside, the funeral was taking the casket and the corpse to the cemetery. She looks into the back car that is taking the casket and and starts to talk away, and thats when the guy starts to catch up a bit. It goes back to the club scenes and that guy is there. It goes back to hrr being followed, and she crosses the street in a way to lose him and leave him behind, at some point, she makes so many turns everywhere and hides, the guy end up losing her and thats where the scene of her looking into the gate happens. It goes back to club, and thats where britney invites the other girls to dance with her. At this time, the scene of her walking down the side walk is her going to the club to see her rebirthed self and become her. It's also a representation of her highing up to fame, being so excited and happy of being there, and when she gets to the club, is represents her being the mannequin to the media to **** around with. At this point, the funeral has ended and thats the end of those clips of her leaving. After the club, there is an ending scene of her leaving the club, crossing the street, walking home, and changed. She changes, and turns on the t.v. and that's where it ends. So for a recap, the beginning is a view of the city of the funeral bell, then it'sher starting a car and driving to the funeral. She enters and thats when the music starts. And see's her dead body in a casket. She leaves and some guy starts to follow her. Before he can get closer to Britney, she leave and looks through the window of a hearse with the casket with her body. The guy then catches up to Britney but she leaves in time so he can't even talk to her. She crosses many streets, and she goes into a lot of areas to lose him, she ends up losing him and she leaves some place where she checks the metal gats to see if he is following her or if she lost him, she then goes into the club where she see's the guy drinking in there. And the rest are the club scenes. After that, she leaves the club, crosses the streets back to her house, leaving her car back at the funeral. She goes back, and she changes, turns on the tv, and lays on the bed with her cat. Now, if you don't really understand the plot, the plot was to inform that she wanted to be left alone, that the media was taking over her too much. And if they didn't stop, she would probably end up dead. And now high chance you might say, "you made all this up," But I didn't. The original video, full video, was leaked in 2012 by a now deleted youtube channel. Their youtube channel was deleted due to copyright. And I know THAT, because after the gimme more video they uploaded, it got taken down the next 3-5 days. And they posted it again, and it got taken down. That youtube channel posted a video, informing that they have gotten copy striked too many times and their account will probably be deleted, and they were right. They re-uploaded it and again, taken down, but this time it was the whole channel. I wish I downloaded it but I didn't. And I truly wish I did with all my life. I'm sorry this was so long, I just wanted to inform you all. Now one thing I wanted you guys to know is that Gimme More doesn't have 4 versions, it actually has 6. It has the one I just told you about, it has a complete club version, and has the test of 4 that are publicly released. Another thing yall might tell me is that I am lying cause how come no one else saw it in 2012, and I' going to tell you right now, it was made to be hidden, named as "." Because it is hard to find videos named like that. And I wasn't the only one who saw it. I saw that video about 20 times when it was up. And I vividly remember it. The last time I remember seing the views, it had about 230 so it wasn't juet me who saw it. And how did I find it?? I was watching random videos and one got recommended to me called "." And I was like, "wtf is this?" Thats how I found it, I hope that clarifies anything.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Hey, y’all. Just found this comment on a video for Gimme More (Blackout Golden edition). Seems legit & in alignment with things!

Her team has deleted and removed every single clip and evidence of that video and kept the clips of the music video we have right now. And this music video was Britney's idea, not anyone else's. She just wanted to inform everyone of the media to just stop because that's how she will end up, dead. Thats the point of the funeral version. In the original audio, you hear rain and a bell, that is a scene where they show the city and where the funeral is at. When you hear the original audio, you hear that a car door opens then closes and it drives off. That is Britney getting into a car, turning on the radio, and driving to the funeral. When you hear the car open and close again, it's because she is finally at the funeral. You hear footsteps and that is her walking into the funeral. When she is there, she is in an empty too then walks in. When she walks into where everyone is, the music starts and there is an open casket. She looks into the open casket and thats where the her at the club starts. She is there and gets up from the seat in the back like in the original video. After some time of the club clips, it goes back to the funeral, where she walks out as another guy walks out behind her, and starts following her. By the time she was outside, the funeral was taking the casket and the corpse to the cemetery. She looks into the back car that is taking the casket and and starts to talk away, and thats when the guy starts to catch up a bit. It goes back to the club scenes and that guy is there. It goes back to hrr being followed, and she crosses the street in a way to lose him and leave him behind, at some point, she makes so many turns everywhere and hides, the guy end up losing her and thats where the scene of her looking into the gate happens. It goes back to club, and thats where britney invites the other girls to dance with her. At this time, the scene of her walking down the side walk is her going to the club to see her rebirthed self and become her. It's also a representation of her highing up to fame, being so excited and happy of being there, and when she gets to the club, is represents her being the mannequin to the media to **** around with. At this point, the funeral has ended and thats the end of those clips of her leaving. After the club, there is an ending scene of her leaving the club, crossing the street, walking home, and changed. She changes, and turns on the t.v. and that's where it ends. So for a recap, the beginning is a view of the city of the funeral bell, then it'sher starting a car and driving to the funeral. She enters and thats when the music starts. And see's her dead body in a casket. She leaves and some guy starts to follow her. Before he can get closer to Britney, she leave and looks through the window of a hearse with the casket with her body. The guy then catches up to Britney but she leaves in time so he can't even talk to her. She crosses many streets, and she goes into a lot of areas to lose him, she ends up losing him and she leaves some place where she checks the metal gats to see if he is following her or if she lost him, she then goes into the club where she see's the guy drinking in there. And the rest are the club scenes. After that, she leaves the club, crosses the streets back to her house, leaving her car back at the funeral. She goes back, and she changes, turns on the tv, and lays on the bed with her cat. Now, if you don't really understand the plot, the plot was to inform that she wanted to be left alone, that the media was taking over her too much. And if they didn't stop, she would probably end up dead. And now high chance you might say, "you made all this up," But I didn't. The original video, full video, was leaked in 2012 by a now deleted youtube channel. Their youtube channel was deleted due to copyright. And I know THAT, because after the gimme more video they uploaded, it got taken down the next 3-5 days. And they posted it again, and it got taken down. That youtube channel posted a video, informing that they have gotten copy striked too many times and their account will probably be deleted, and they were right. They re-uploaded it and again, taken down, but this time it was the whole channel. I wish I downloaded it but I didn't. And I truly wish I did with all my life. I'm sorry this was so long, I just wanted to inform you all. Now one thing I wanted you guys to know is that Gimme More doesn't have 4 versions, it actually has 6. It has the one I just told you about, it has a complete club version, and has the test of 4 that are publicly released. Another thing yall might tell me is that I am lying cause how come no one else saw it in 2012, and I' going to tell you right now, it was made to be hidden, named as "." Because it is hard to find videos named like that. And I wasn't the only one who saw it. I saw that video about 20 times when it was up. And I vividly remember it. The last time I remember seing the views, it had about 230 so it wasn't juet me who saw it. And how did I find it?? I was watching random videos and one got recommended to me called "." And I was like, "wtf is this?" Thats how I found it, I hope that clarifies anything.

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I need to see this video before I die

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

This would have been the greatest video of all time

• Love 1
On 8/29/2021 at 11:52 PM, glitterfalls said:

I remember when "Gimme More" premiered and I finished watching and thinking "That's it? What the **** was that?" But the video really has grown on me to the point where I'd say it's my favorite Britney video. It's wild to me that she was going through such **** but she still had that spark in her eyes. 

gimme more is my favorite video of hers these days too. theres so much story and speculation behind it and it was also during some of her hardest/ crazy days pre cship

it takes me back to my 2007 that was a mess too but in a good way. i remember following Britney gossip through some fan site that didnt report all the stuff she did at the time. i had a series of bad jobs a not a single cent in my pocket lmaao. cant believe this is almost 15 yrs

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Screams fake. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Screams bs to me someone would have ripped it this was when Britney was all over the news for literally leaving her home leaks were literally the thing back then for her if someone wanted to leak it that bad to the point they reposted it 3 times they would have sent it to a fansite or posted it somewhere else for download 

• Like 2