New info about the orignal Gimmre More video ?

Britney shot the Mark Liddel photoshoot on July 19 and then arrived later to the set of the Gimme More video. It was a rumored 16 hours shoot. She was seen leaving the set on July 20. We only got 4 scenes (brunette dancing bar scene, blonde bar scene, walking in the street scene, bed scene doing whatever). 

- What were the other scenes from the first day ?

- What was the attention of the bed scene ?

- Are the pictures of that other set real ? (with the alleged open casket)

- What did she shoot a month later ?

The only thing confirmed with time was the 2 "stills" with the car being fake, taken from a **** movie if I remember correctly.

Also the photograher present on the first day did an interview about it with Muumuse

(https://muumuse.com/2016/10/gimme-more-photos-set-interview-theo-hand-exclusive.html/)

BritSpears.net | » New “Gimme More” video shoot picture

4K UHD]Gimme More (Michael Cromey's Rough Cut) - Page 2 - Britney Spears -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Love 8
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

There was also a video that showed a rehearsal that had people on stilts and stuff and I thought after the fact that it would have been a rehearsal for "Freakshow". There was another video where paparazzi was peaking through a crack in the door and she was dancing with brown hair.

I remember that. 

• Love 1

That's something I would really love to know, the story behind this video, this and Outrageous. 

I remember reading a french interview of the make up artist who was on set I think she was french...but she (or he) didn't give new informations about the video just about how surreal it was to work with Britney and how messed up it was. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Most of those set pics are fake, the director literally confirmed years back the funeral storyline was a lie and he has absolutely no idea where it came from. Britney shot something weeks after the gimme more shoot nobody has any idea what it was there was never any info leaked about it anywhere so it’s probably unrelated. The video was just a random shoot in my opinion it never had a cohesive storyline, it was shot by a random director enjoy said IMO. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4

I remember when "Gimme More" premiered and I finished watching and thinking "That's it? What the **** was that?" But the video really has grown on me to the point where I'd say it's my favorite Britney video. It's wild to me that she was going through such **** but she still had that spark in her eyes. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Idk why I feel like criminal is what Britney kinda wanted for gimme more. Like there’s a dude for no reason in the shot. She’s walking down the street in the leaked footage in like a disguise idk 

It could all just be footage thrown together from what Britney could afford to shoot. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I remember when "Gimme More" premiered and I finished watching and thinking "That's it? What the **** was that?" But the video really has grown on me to the point where I'd say it's my favorite Britney video. It's wild to me that she was going through such **** but she still had that spark in her eyes. 

I love this video, for me represents Britney saying F U to all the scripted Bs you are giving me, she just didn't care about pleasing everybody and just did a video with her girls having fun with a pole, showing that "bad Britney" everyone wanted to see.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Most of those set pics are fake, the director literally confirmed years back the funeral storyline was a lie and he has absolutely no idea where it came from. Britney shot something weeks after the gimme more shoot nobody has any idea what it was there was never any info leaked about it anywhere so it’s probably unrelated. The video was just a random shoot in my opinion it never had a cohesive storyline, it was shot by a random director enjoy said IMO. 

Such a random video then lol, like why is she walking down the street in a funeral outfit and why is she chillin on the bed with a cat 😂

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Such a random video then lol, like why is she walking down the street in a funeral outfit and why is she chillin on the bed with a cat 😂

Genuinely no idea unless he lied so people would stop harassing him but I don’t know why they wouldn’t use a cohesive storyline video over the random af version we got lol but who knows 

• Like 1