BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

1 minute ago, heavyhorse said:

So the conservatorship is ending right? Notwithstanding the investigation they want to carry out on Jamie, it seems like everyone in the court room was in agreement the c-ship should end

I guess realistically it’s up to Pennywise to decide whether it’s appropriate or not.  I suppose she could remove everyone involved and allow the state’s professional conservators to take over if Team Con wants out.  But idk.

15 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

So, let me get this straight:

Vivian, Jamie, and co. want to end the conservatorship ASAP now because they are worried AF that a temporary conservator installed by Rosengart would have access to super incriminating evidence that puts them all in danger?

And Rosengart wants to remove Jamie ASAP and do a more gradual termination because he wants to get his hands on all of the otherwise confidential correspondence of Jamie & lawyers to prep for some major lawsuits against any unlawful/unethical behavior?

Unless Judge Penny has some strange curveball up her sleeve, it seems like this is ending either way?  Am I missing something??

Please please let the end of this hellish nightmare be near!  #freebritney

Well since penny is "allegedly" corrupt and in on it, it seems like rosengart is on his own.

• Like 1