BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

5 hours ago, Matou said:

And I hope Penny will do her job for once :gunney:

I dont. At first I thought she was unbiased and totally objective but recent hearings showed otherwise.

The same testimony was given in 2019 and she did nothing, now due to all the public pressure everyone starts doing the bare minimum. Idk what all those idiots need in order to do their fv¢k1ng job. Death threats? :gunney:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

I dont. At first I thought she was unbiased and totally objective but recent hearings showed otherwise.

The same testimony was given in 2019 and she did nothing, now due to all the public pressure everyone starts doing the bare minimum. Idk what all those idiots need in order to do their fv¢k1ng job. Death threats? :gunney:

Did you really write this ? :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Right now I don't if there is one good person in this case ... https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit8.gif Poor Britney, at least she is fighting this 13 years later :gunney:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Matou said:

Did you really write this ? :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Right now I don't if there is one good person in this case ... https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit8.gif Poor Britney, at least she is fighting this 13 years later :gunney:

Yes I did. Ofc Im not throwing death threats to anyone boo :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick: but my point is what the FFFFFFelse do they need to disolve this sh1t? At this point it's obvious to everyone (involved or not) this c-ship is pure corruption and abuse. They just cover it up with legal terms through paper work and put it off as long as possible which leads her case to NOWHERE having her running in circles. :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Where and when will it end up? With Britney in her 60s when there's no more money to steal from? God, I watched a recent brief clip of that Britney's Gram  podcast that featured an old lady who got to emancipate herself from c-ship. It scares the FFFF out of me to think Britney's case is treated (or mistreated) in a similar way that she ends up trapped in that sh1t for the rest of her life. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

10 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Yes I did. Ofc Im not throwing death threats to anyone boo :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick: but my point is what the FFFFFFelse do they need to disolve this sh1t? At this point it's obvious to everyone (involved or not) this c-ship is pure corruption and abuse. They just cover it up with legal terms through paper work and put it off as long as possible which leads her case to NOWHERE having her running in circles. :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Where and when will it end up? With Britney in her 60s when there's no more money to steal from? God, I watched a recent brief clip of that Britney's Gram  podcast that featured an old lady who got to emancipate herself from c-ship. It scares the FFFF out of me to think Britney's case is treated (or mistreated) in a similar way that she ends up trapped in that sh1t for the rest of her life. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

It's like the Covid crisis ... https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit15.gif There is corruption everywhere in this case, governments lie again & again and we live in this mess since 2020. Obviously if you buy the medias narrative you're okay.

Have hope, the truth always comes out, it's a matter of time https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit17.gif

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Stefani said:

Perched. But predictably it'll be impossible for me to "Win the Day" on September 29th because I'll almost certainly sleep through most of the important parts and wake up to find everyone else having 50+ reactions per post. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Well don't expect Sept 29 to be her Free Day :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I remember doing a Tarot Reading about the date where she gave her testimony

and the results were implying that a lot of questions would be answered, as they did.

Wonder if I should do another one for this 

Fingers crossed tho!
Rosengart is really a beast, even when the judge is trying to give him a hard time for trying to put justice in her case :gunney:

• Love 2