BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

To me the fact that Britney is still with this strength and alive to reach her freedom once more, is a very big manifestation of light!!!

Honestly, it's always worthy to choose being kind to people above everything. THANKS BRITNEY for teaching me this and more  💜 

You always were an enormous source of light and magic for this world, a place that was not ready for you, but that today is a little bit more awaken and educated, the love that you poured in your art has managed to wake up many hearts that today can ask themselves why your fight for freedom had to happen so you could once more, change this world and make it a better place, and in the process... YOU NEVER STOPPED DANCING! 🧚 

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

THIS 100,000 % :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Thanks for sharing https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit55eaa38bce323b95b.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 1