BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

8 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I'm so ready!!! I hope this is the end of this horrible, corrupt c-ship. She has proven herself for YEARS. She is NOT what a conservatorship has ever been meant for. It's been corrupt from day 1! I am so excited. I hope she attends in person. I love her so muchhh!

We all hope for this but I feel it's not gonna end so easily :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

4 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

excuse my ignorance but is this day Britney s supposed to depose?

So the hearing on the 29th is to address Jamie's suspension or removal from the position of conservator of the estate based on previous filings supported by Britney, Lynne and Jodi on behalf of the medical team.  His replacement will be suggested at this point.

The appointment of Jodi as the permanent conservator of the person will be decided.

Additionally, Jamie's petition to end the conservatorship will also be discussed and could affect the previous two topics.

So no, no deposition.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So the hearing on the 29th is to address Jamie's suspension or removal from the position of conservator of the estate based on previous filings supported by Britney, Lynne and Jodi on behalf of the medical team.  His replacement will be suggested at this point.

The appointment of Jodi as the permanent conservator of the person will be decided.

Additionally, Jamie's petition to end the conservatorship will also be discussed and could affect the previous two topics.

So no, no deposition.

oh thank you

19 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So no, no deposition.

so nothing from Britney ? Are you sure ? https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit15.gif

9 minutes ago, Matou said:

so nothing from Britney ? Are you sure ? https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit15.gif

Not a deposition, that's a seperate thing all together if I'm correct. It's usually more to do with questioning, like a trial or a defamation suit.

Britney may attend, personally speaking I believe she will due to the content, but it would be a plea or a testimony, maybe even objections etc etc but until the day, we won't know.

• Like 1