BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

Reminder to anyone going to protest, rallies etc. Particularly outside Stanley Mosk....

Make sure you keep your wits about you as i have no doubt there will be people looking to disturb the peace, or make fans look bad to distract from the issues at hand. It Edan had no issue tailing Kevin Wu, and Lou had no issue sending out defamation lawsuits, I would argue that it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility.

If you get vibes, trust the vibes. If they say they're with the media, ask for identification. Stay factual. Stay grounded.

Free Britney. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Ok so someone please help me.

what is Rosengart’s and Britney‘a goal for tomorrow?  Is it their hope for Pennywise to grant Jamie’s petition for the conservatorship to be terminated, or is their hope to have Penny grant their petition to have Jamie replaced by the accountant Rosengart selected, effectively keeping the conservatorship in place?

Someone told me that Rosengart can’t pursue charges for Jamie and Team Con if the conservatorship is ended and can only do so if Jamie is removed.  Is this true?  And if so, shouldn’t the is be what we want to happen tomorrow since Britney wants this team held accountable and wants justice?  I’m just getting confused at this point lol.

• Like 3
Just now, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Streaming link? Will we be able to hear the heating again?

No, the court has denied all petitions asking for the remote audio access to be restored.  We will have to wait for people in the courtroom to inform us and then for the official court reporter’s transcript like in July.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I wonder if this is going to be like the June 23rd hearing where everything comes out live, or the last hearing where it took days and weeks to get the full scope of the thing. 

Some people are allowed physically inside the court to listen, we will know and hopefully Rosengart gives a statement following like he has been ❤️

• Love 1