BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

38 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Remember, the next step is Penny suspending Jamie, NOT to end the conservatorship (there's no chance that a $60 million conservatorship ends just like that), that's Britney and Rosengod plan! They want Jamie's suspension to know WHAT happened the last 13 years.

Exactly! Expect some fans to bash Rosengart tomorrow if this happens 

• Like 1

I hope the fan and media presence are obscenely massive. Like Michael who? I hope the entirety of the state of California shows up to support Britney's freedom. Literally--someone call the gov-uh-nuh! He should be there with a #freebritney sign. The Judge and Team Con must know we the people will not stand for this treatment of a human right in front of our eyes. And if she isn't freed---sorry but I hope we have the L.A Riots Part II. **** Don King. **** OJ. FREE BRITNEY!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Remember, the next step is Penny suspending Jamie, NOT to end the conservatorship (there's no chance that a $60 million conservatorship ends just like that), that's Britney and Rosengod plan! They want Jamie's suspension to know WHAT happened the last 13 years.

Well if the Judge wants to help hide things, she could end it tomorrow. I would like Britney to be FREE, and then still go after all this stuff. Doesn't Rosengart want her to have freedom of person, but not estate until they get this all looked over? And then completely free with her estate too?

do y'all think Rosengart will file a restraining order against Jamie and co once she's freed from them?

I wonder what are gonna be the immediate actions taken while any investigations happen. I feel like they're gonna try everything, from a smear campaign, to send her paparazzis every day, I even fear that God knows what kind of sketchy deals they may have with companies or whatever, and they start suing her or whatever. So I'm curious to know what will Rosengart do right after the leeches are removed.

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I am so happy I am off from work tomorrow. I didn't even request time off, it was just a coincidence.

And here I am so sad that it’s the one day I have to actually go into the office!! But at least that’ll keep me occupied till 4:30 EST, then I’ll be glued to my phone 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

And here I am so sad that it’s the one day I have to actually go into the office!! But at least that’ll keep me occupied till 4:30 EST, then I’ll be glued to my phone 

Well at least you can follow the hearing after work, I work night shifts so I had to sneak updates at work during the last hearing lol

• Like 2

Ever since July 14, I feel time has passed so slow. My heart has ached every single day. The only marker of time I’ve had for all these months is this September 29 hearing. I have lost sleep over it. I really wish something pivotal happens tomorrow. I hope Jamie is suspended. I hope Brit gets to be free this year. I hope her new decade of 40’s can be something she can enjoy. I wish she can marry whoever she likes and has as many babies as she likes. I hope she is free. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1