'Britney is currently in severe mental distress' (old alleged court doc)

38 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

I think it’s safe to say that any of us would be under severe mental and emotional distress if we were placed under a conservatorship and monitored 24/7. The entire conservatorship system is a self fulfilling prophecy, because if you werent mentally damaged before it then chances are you will be once the system is done with you and has taken everything you ever owned. 

Ok but you didn't really answer my question :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I don’t think we should be discussing her mental health on here. That is nobody’s business but hers.

Everyone has been discussing her mental health on this forum since forever.

But that's not the purpose of this thread, I just want to know where does this document comes from. I've never seen it before. 

• Like 1
Just now, Lucian85 said:

Everyone has been discussing her mental health on this forum since forever.

But that's not the purpose of this thread, I just want to know where does this document comes from. I've never seen it before. 

I didn’t think it was malicious by any means! I just meant the court seems to use that against her and that’s why I don’t talk about anything to do with her mental health. Or at least try not too :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

that's because its make-believe anyway. I wouldn't believe this tbh :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

We can't brush it off, I want to KNOW where does this document comes from. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

It really sounds like it's from 2008, but I don't remember seeing any document from 2008, so it's weird. 

9 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Why are we even talking about her mental health? Are u all doctors? No. Thats her business. Mental illness isnt something to be ashamed of, but  people can Live a normal live without the conservatorship 

let Britney have privacy!

Again, this is not the purpose of this thread. We know she was in distress in 2008 anyway. 

I want to know where does this document comes from, what's the year, & who leaked it. 

• Love 3

Well where did you get the screenshot from? An instagram page? Twitter?

Why don't you ask them instead of posting it here, and then shutting down everyone who doesn't answer your question? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

And from reading the screenshot again, isn't it clear it's from the implementation of the conservatorship? So, yes, 2008. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, rennen said:

Well where did you get the screenshot from? An instagram page? Twitter? Why don't you ask them instead of posting it here, and and shutting down everyone who doesn't answer your question? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I asked that person and I got no answer. It's a random account on Twitter. 

People come after me as If I want to start a debate about her mental health, but that's not the point of this thread.