'Britney is currently in severe mental distress' (old alleged court doc)

5 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't remember seeing any court document from early 2008. That's why I wonder who leaked this. 

Some of the documents from the very beginning of the conservatorship were public record so it's not something that has been "leaked", I don't believe. 

There used to be a Google drive with certain documents from that time. I'm sure someone can find it.

19 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

These are not court docs... They never say "Britney" , the say "Ms. Spears" so no... This looks like an allegation maybe from someone on the circle.

Not true. 

In the introduction the parties are addressed fully, and then in brackets it will detail how they will be addressed throughout the particular document or Petition.

I've just had a quick look at some of the 2008 documents on surprisewitnesses twitter, and she's referred to as "Britney". 

The document the screenshot comes from is below. Go to the "memorandum of points and authorities in support of applications to seal..." and it's on page 2. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/16f8CbKGoJgubi6S23Fa8OhsPsOmYZoOe/1e88Pf2iLL7SF7JLj9al-WJS-Dw7LA-no?sort=13&direction=a

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

It is my business to discuss a false diagnosis and if you truly believe that there is something wrong with her then you're part of the problem why she's in this situation boo 

Are you her doctor? Have you seen her medical records? No?

If not, then mind your business and not add any more fuel to her fire. 

Also anxiety and PTSD are real things and nobody is saying there is anything wrong with her. That sounds like something that you’re alluding to. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Are you her doctor? Have you seen her medical records? No?

If not, then mind your business and not add any more fuel to her fire. 

Also anxiety and PTSD are real things and nobody is saying there is anything wrong with her. That sounds like something that you’re alluding to. 

There is nothing wrong with her! And darker topics have been covered on this site so please don't come with "wE sHoUlDnT tAlK aBoUt HeR hEaLtH" :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

Go somewhere with that B.S, you're the problem. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Just now, Gayseus911 said:

There is nothing wrong with her! And darker topics have been covered on this site so please don't come with "wE sHoUlDnT tAlK aBoUt HeR hEaLtH" :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

Go somewhere with that B.S, you're the problem. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Again, I didn’t say there was anything wrong with her and you can stop misleading what I’ve said. 

I don’t think Britney would appreciate anyone talking about her mental health. Period 

4 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Again, I didn’t say there was anything wrong with her and you can stop misleading what I’ve said. 

I don’t think Britney would appreciate anyone talking about her mental health. Period 

I'm sure she doesn't want her business in general out there but here YOU are creating threads of every aspect of her life, all up in her bidness. 

14 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I'm sure she doesn't want her business in general out there but here YOU are creating threads of every aspect of her life, all up in her bidness. 

You’re the only one that sounds pressed. Chill? 

also that’s kinda the point of this forum. I don’t believe I’ve made any threads about her mental health.

While I believe Britney's health should be her business alone, I think its important to recognise that, in issues of conservatorship abuse and tabloid fodder gossip, mental health will always be exaggerated for profit.

Britney may have always had social anxieties or anxiety in general, it's super common, and could have struggled with mild depression after having her children, but the language in this document was clearly manipulative. If she was so sick, it would take months to address; she was working within a month.

• Love 2
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

While I believe Britney's health should be her business alone, I think its important to recognise that, in issues of conservatorship abuse and tabloid fodder gossip, mental health will always be exaggerated for profit.

Britney may have always had social anxieties or anxiety in general, it's super common, and could have struggled with mild depression after having her children, but the language in this document was clearly manipulative. If she was so sick, it would take months to address; she was working within a month.

I just want to say that I don’t believe anything that Team Con has said about her or her mental health/state. I’m solely saying nobody should be talking about where she’s at with her mental health. Only her doctor and lawyer should be discussing that. 

I was also implying that something such as anxiety or PTSD are understandably something that she may experience due to the trauma of her life. She shouldn’t be held against her will over it and it’s really no ones business to discuss or question. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't remember seeing any court document from early 2008. That's why I wonder who leaked this. 

Britney's earlier court documents recently became available online...this is probably from that...

I wish you would change the thread title because it implies that Britney is current in severe mental distress and we don't know that...

12 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

You didn’t ask a question. You just posted that she’s in ‘mental distress’ when it doesn’t even say that in the screenshot you posted :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I litteraly asked where this document comes from. 

And the screenshot does say 'Britney is currently in severe mental distress' :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

3 hours ago, rennen said:

Not true. 

In the introduction the parties are addressed fully, and then in brackets it will detail how they will be addressed throughout the particular document or Petition.

I've just had a quick look at some of the 2008 documents on surprisewitnesses twitter, and she's referred to as "Britney". 

The document the screenshot comes from is below. Go to the "memorandum of points and authorities in support of applications to seal..." and it's on page 2. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/16f8CbKGoJgubi6S23Fa8OhsPsOmYZoOe/1e88Pf2iLL7SF7JLj9al-WJS-Dw7LA-no?sort=13&direction=a

Smart ***** ! :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Haha 1