'Britney is currently in severe mental distress' (old alleged court doc)

26 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I litteraly asked where this document comes from. 

And the screenshot does say 'Britney is currently in severe mental distress' :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Except, to our knowledge, she's not currently in severe mental distress so the title of the thread could come across as being click bait.

And its since been shown that the documents are in fact from 2008 and have been widely available, to my knowledge, since 2008. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 2

I've never seen this document before.

Remember how a bunch of 2008 documents were suddenly added to the court's website just a couple of weeks ago?

Chances are that somebody has paid for the document.

Also...What's with the stigmatization of mental health? :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Britney could be bi-polar, or have e.g. multiple personality disorder...None of us know...And who cares if she does? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

She's human, and has flaws just like every other person on the planet...True fans will love her no matter what her diagnosis. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2