Remember the POM painted on abs

******* ridiculous. No wonder she's all the time going on about being thin these days. And for the record, she wasn't fat there either. There's plenty of people (myself included) that'd love to have a body like that. I really wonder how deeply they ****ed her up about weight issues. It's a miracle she's not running around looking like Karen Carpenter if her own father sat there and called her fat during the start of all this ****. As if her father looks like Prince Charming, give me a ******* break. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Daddy needs to work on his own issues.

On 8/26/2021 at 8:37 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Maybe her demented father made her get fake abs because he thought she looked fat. I still cannot believe he would say that to his own daughter. 

It's just painful when you're being mocked by a damn family member. I cut ties with my dad's father over that ****. I already have enough issues without FAMILY ******* me up more.