What did your partner think when they found out about your love for Britney?

I’ve dedicated “ heaven on earth” by opening the song on my first boyfriend’s computer. And told him to read the lyrics. 

he said “ what’s this crap, turn it off” . Months later, he broke up with me for another dude. He was his heaven, I was not.

After then I couldn’t listen the song for years. Because it was reminding me of him. I was so embarrassed that he didn’t get me and all i wanted to say was ,” thank your for opening your arms  to me baby. I feel so safe when you’re around.You’re my heaven on earth” 

I was embarrassed  for my feelings. He didn’t deserve these words: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’ve dedicated “ heaven on earth” by opening the song on my first boyfriend’s computer. And told him to read the lyrics. 

he said “ what’s this crap, turn it off” . Months later, he broke up with me for another dude. He was his heaven, I was not.

After then I couldn’t listen the song for years. Because it was reminding me of him. I was so embarrassed that he didn’t get me and all i wanted to say was ,” thank your for opening your arms  to me baby. I feel so safe when you’re around.You’re my heaven on earth” 

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

My husband incorporated Britney into his wedding vows.. if that didn’t win me over, then I don’t know what would! 

He surprised me with tickets to see her in LV and waited in line with me for hours so we could good get a good standing spot on the GA floor.  

Now our 2 year old son loves Britney, especially her first major hits, to the point if he is having a tantrum, Britney’s music calms him down.  I’m so proud - judge me! And my husband deals with listening to Toxic, Crazy, Oops, BOMT, on repeat.. to make our son happy. 

If my husband didn’t support my love for our Queen, then he wouldn’t be my husband! Hah! 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, PROUD2BEATRUEFAN said:

My husband incorporated Britney into his wedding vows.. if that didn’t win me over, then I don’t know what would! 

He surprised me with tickets to see her in LV and waited in line with me for hours so we could good get a good standing spot on the GA floor.  

Now our 2 year old son loves Britney, especially her first major hits, to the point if he is having a tantrum, Britney’s music calms him down.  I’m so proud - judge me! And my husband deals with listening to Toxic, Crazy, Oops, BOMT, on repeat.. to make our son happy. 

If my husband didn’t support my love for our Queen, then he wouldn’t be my husband! Hah! 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

My husband wasn’t big into pop music in general when we were dating but he knows better than to put down the queen. 

I think he was first like “whatever” lol but he didn’t know just how big a fan I was until blackout came out when we were engaged and I swear I listened to it 7438294 times and I had to play him all the songs as they leaked in the car and he let me do it so that’s cool. He prefers lady Gaga 🙄 so when I had the chance to either purchase second row tickets for femme fatale for me or seats in the back with him I got the second row ticket… no shame in this game I partied with the Brazilians lol. 

He went with me to Circus and Piece of Me. He puts up with my incessant Britney blasting while driving around I guess that’s true love lol. He wanted to buy me all the vinyls but after I started boycotting the Britney brand he respected that as well. He even knows about dog gate 2021 🤣😂 all the Conservatorship stuff he hears from me. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Jesús. Tbh anyone who treats you like that needs to be cut off instantly because they end up harming you...

• Love 1
On 8/23/2021 at 5:31 PM, FreeBritBrit said:

what if ur kid is that grandma reincarnated and actually its the grandma that loves britney

maybe by the next year she will start talking in queens british and outplay the **** out of britneys magnum opus

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um::wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

but also :orangu_orangutan_ape::quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: