What did your partner think when they found out about your love for Britney?

my trash ex used to mock me for it. i remember one time each of us shared our special songs, he played a song by a spanish rapper that was like 18 mins long and i was sitting there respectfully trying to act as if i liked it like :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing: and then i played Everytime and he was like “why does she sing like that? it’s so boring and she doesn’t even know how to sing”:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: no wonder the relationship didn’t work out.

my other ex on the other hand doesn’t like britney because he’s too straight apparently :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: but we always sing baby one more time on karaoke together and he likes some songs and he respects her a lot. i’m still not over him for a reason:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

my trash ex used to mock me for it. i remember one time each of us shared our special songs, he played a song by a spanish rapper that was like 18 mins long and i was sitting there respectfully trying to act as if i liked it like :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing: and then i played Everytime and he was like “why does she sing like that? it’s so boring and she doesn’t even know how to sing”:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: no wonder the relationship didn’t work out.

my other ex on the other hand doesn’t like britney because he’s too straight apparently :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: but we always sing baby one more time on karaoke together and he likes some songs and he respects her a lot. i’m still not over him for a reason:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Thank you for sharing. I’m sorry you’re going through that :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

I’m bi***ual so I actually told one of my ex gfs about my love for Britney and her music once, after she revealed to me she was a fan of bts (before Kpop was cool in the US)…

she made fun of me at first, but after a while she actually started to understand it and would buy me Britney shirts or pop heads she would see at target…we were dating up to the point when Britney went suddenly missing and domination was canceled, and then she when it was revealed that Britney was in the mental hospital for a “week” that’s when she learned about my deeper love for Britney as I told her she wasn’t just there for a week and she’s in this thing called a conservatorship and I went deep into detail about it, and she didn’t think I was crazy shockingly, she agreed something was wrong…

we broke up a while ago but i wonder what she thinks about me now that Britney let the cat out of the bag!

Spoiler

Tbh it just feels really refreshing to have it known we weren’t just crazy fans….even my therapist thought I was just overthinking 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

ure surrounded by ****ty people ugh

• Love 1