What did your partner think when they found out about your love for Britney?

I was 6 or 7. I think all girls at that time was obsessed with her. So they didn't care.

Now, mum said (she's into horoscopes and celestial cards etc) that me and Britney are very similar I'm that level, that's why I'm drawn to her. 

And also, I don't bother them with my thoughts and they don't care.

10 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

They did,  baby. I was so unloved, I thought that was his way of loving me by voicing his opinion.I thought the fact that he’s talking to me was because he was valuing me.You can tell that I was naive and very dumb😅

Many have been there myself included even though we dont have the same ***ual oreference

• Love 1

I have a different story for every boyfriend I’ve had... but I’ll talk about the current one. 

He’s not really a fan, thinks she’s a puppet BUT he feels a lot of sympathy for her and her current situation, he even cried with me when he heard what she said on court. He follows her on IG and let’s me know whenever there’s news about the conservatorship and just like the OP I act surprised as if I didn’t know and he’s giving me brand new information :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1

My guy had no idea who Britney was when we first met, even though he was 35... like seriously?  :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Then for some reason, he became obssessed with Pretty Girls :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

He's definitely supportive of my love for her, and both went to Vegas to see POM and he had a blast! He even follows her on instagram but on the other hand he thinks she's not totally sane so I'm always trying to open up his eyes :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Not with anyone at the moment but at the time, when I was with my daughter's dad, he bought me so much Britney stuff. He always managed to get stuff a couple of days early (for France release) as he knew people who worked at certain shops. 

He spent so much money on it all. He also learned to appreciate some songs too, at certain smeggsy times haha

my husband has learned a lot about Britney through me lol 

he admitted when we first got together that he kind of thought it was lame at first that I was so obsessed - but he admitted that growing up he thought she was hot and would watch her music videos if he noticed they were on just to check her out. 

he has grown to appreciate her - and pop music in general - as a valid art form and appreciates production, lyrics and just the overall value of a 'pop star' and realizes that Britney is one of the best and was huge for our generation.  

when we went to her show in Vegas I swear he had a better time than I did lol. I think he was surprised that he knew every song - cause she has so many hits that everyone knows and it was just banger after banger.

and then of course, the c-ship is legit a travesty to her life, liberty and her brand/career ...and he believes its money laundering. I keep him up to date. he knows about exhale...sometimes when big news comes out he'll actually be like "what are the forums sayin?" 

his favourite Britney songs are phonography, he about to lose me, and liar. 

I just realized (once again) that my husband is flawless lol 

24 minutes ago, MX3 said:

my husband has learned a lot about Britney through me lol 

he admitted when we first got together that he kind of thought it was lame at first that I was so obsessed - but he admitted that growing up he thought she was hot and would watch her music videos if he noticed they were on just to check her out. 

he has grown to appreciate her - and pop music in general - as a valid art form and appreciates production, lyrics and just the overall value of a 'pop star' and realizes that Britney is one of the best and was huge for our generation.  

when we went to her show in Vegas I swear he had a better time than I did lol. I think he was surprised that he knew every song - cause she has so many hits that everyone knows and it was just banger after banger.

and then of course, the c-ship is legit a travesty to her life, liberty and her brand/career ...and he believes its money laundering. I keep him up to date. he knows about exhale...sometimes when big news comes out he'll actually be like "what are the forums sayin?" 

his favourite Britney songs are phonography, he about to lose me, and liar. 

I just realized (once again) that my husband is flawless lol 

I love this :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: