What did your partner think when they found out about your love for Britney?

1 minute ago, BRSM_jl said:

My fiancé always knew I was a huge fan but just found out that I'm on this site so he now REALLY knows.

He asked why I waited so long to tell him but I was embarrassed for some reason :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

hahahah i had my coming out moment with friends and family too about my britney obsession and that fact that im an active user at a fan forum dedicated to her.

they were most impressed about the fact that we are able to organize and achieve things like trend songs / set records / achieve change / destroy careers and coming up: end conservatorships.

it was a proud moment, we are insane, but its so cute.

• Love 5

He's very supportive of it, as he's a Britney fan too. Britney for me was Lady Gaga for him. The other day I recorded him in the car singing "Work *****" 😂

He only makes jokes about my stannage of Little Mix (which is fine, cuz I in return tease him how Gaga recorded Chromatica 2 years prior to release, dropped it and  forgot about it since she couldn't tour 😬), even though he's since downloaded a few of their songs to his phone. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

my fiance is cool with it, she likes Britney. and our 8 month old daughter is starting to like Britney too

Awww my 13 months old daughter also loves Britney!! She claps her chubby hands enthusiastically and wiggles her diapered toochie to her songs lol 

My fiance has never said anything about my love for Britney. We don't judge eachother for the things we love.. he's really into league of legends and I'm really into Britney. He cares about the freebritney movement .. I don't think he would come to a freebritney event but he wouldn't mind me taking our daughter.

• Love 5

While we were long distance dating we pretty much ended things because he insulted Britney and I literally wouldn’t calm down afterwards lmfao :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I was sharing her story and he made dumb jokes, I thought it was extremely disrespectful. Regardless of what it is, if the person you want to be with shares something meaningful to them, act somewhat interested. 

He’s since then apologized and now acts interested and listens to her music with me. While he apologized he said he had looked into it too, so clearly a ***** learned :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Demand the respect Britney deserves is my point. Not respecting someone’s interests is nothing short of shallow and shouldn’t be happening in a relationship, periosha :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

My husband has no interest, however he is very accepting of my feelings. He doesn't complain when I listen to 4 hours straight of Britney on house cleaning days. He doesn't complain when I sign up for different dance classes that are doing britney choreos. 

He supports the movement and agrees britney deserves freedom, but he doesn't himself actually advocate

• Love 4