Taylor Swift joins TikTok: let the games begin

Imagine being a fan of someone who is constantly hiding messages behind another message... A few times it's cool, but then it gets tiring. I mean relax, not everything has to be done to promote something. CHILL.

Also, that TikTok proves my point that she looks like any regular girl playing the popstar, she does NOT have "it".

• Love 4
  • Like 4

The lengths this puta goes to just to boost her sales is amazing. kinda BTS like. its like the Olympics- who will make more remixes and chart higher and longer

and i dont see why

red is an amazing album. she has a huge, more than dedicated fan base who'll ****post the **** out of the album to promote it. she doesnt need to go to tiktok

it kinda reminds me of her tumblr days when she ****posted ther to promote 1989 album

• Love 3
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

She's releasing RED on November 19th? :orangu_orangutan_ape:gurl all you have to do is re-record it, why should that take months and months of work :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: The instrumentals are there, the notes are there, you just need to follow the script. Hurry the f up :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

It’s because she has to wait 5 years for Reputation to be rerecorded, so she wants to spread it out evenly.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block