Taylor Swift joins TikTok: let the games begin

23 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Imagine being a fan of someone who is constantly hiding messages behind another message... A few times it's cool, but then it gets tiring. I mean relax, not everything has to be done to promote something. CHILL.

Also, that TikTok proves my point that she looks like any regular girl playing the popstar, she does NOT have "it".

For a girl who doesn't have "it" she sure as hell is wildly successful. Stay pressed. Not every popstar needs to look the same and it's pretty pathetic for you to try to invalidate her based on how she looks. How superficial and shallow can you be?

die mad haters:emma:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Korb said:

For a girl who doesn't have "it" she sure as hell is wildly successful. Stay pressed. Not every popstar needs to look the same and it's pretty pathetic for you to try to invalidate her based on how she looks. How superficial and shallow can you be?

die mad haters:emma:

"pressed", "pretty pathetic", "superficial and shallow", "mad hater"... whoah.

I don't mean her looks, I mean her whole stage persona. I'm not pressed, I'm a huge pop music fan and I have an opinion on her as a female popstar. I don't think she has it, and my post about her TikTok was to prove that. Damn you didn't take that well, I wonder who's pressed? Phew......

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

"pressed", "pretty pathetic", "superficial and shallow", "mad hater"... whoah.

I don't mean her looks, I mean her whole stage persona. I'm not pressed, I'm a huge pop music fan and I have an opinion on her as a female popstar. I don't think she has it, and my post about her TikTok was to prove that. Damn you didn't take that well, I wonder who's pressed? Phew......

"she looks like any regular girl playing the popstar" Oh ok. 

You make no sense. A tik tok video is proof that she doesn't have what it takes to be a popstar but an entire decade of receipts say otherwise. You sound ridiculous...

She is one of the most successful artists of the last decade so she's not "playing popstar" sweetie, she IS a HUGE popstar today ,right here, right now. Check the stats.:emma:
And ain't nobody pressed. I'm just making sure you understand how delusional you look trying to invalidate a woman's success because of how she looks (god forbid she looks normal)  in a ******* tik tok video as if this woman hasn't been wildly successful and talked about non stop her entire career. That's called having "it" and it may not be your "it" but stop hating. 

Besides , there are plenty of people who are beautiful and talented and fit the stereotypical popstar mold and yet...guess what? They are complete flops and nobody cares. Looking like a popstar don't mean ****. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block