Jamie Lynn Spears: "Don't let the world turn you into someone you wouldn't admire"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

If you don't have anything decent to say, please refrain from commenting. 

poor her right?? She needs to shut up for awhile if she has any chance at a future in the public eye.. 

She should be on her father's, mother's and brother's *** for doing this to her sister for this amount of time. I get trying to help her for a year or two, but it's gone on for far too long and is too deeply rooted.. So I don't have sympathy for miss jamie lynn spears, plus her attitude towards it all was absolute trash.

• Love 3

Ok...

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I mean, what is there to be said? Her behavior doesn’t match up with what I would expect from a concerned sister. Actually, her commitment to playing the victim definitely raises suspicions about her involvement in the abuse and exploitation over the years.

I would love to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she’s making it hard.

11 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

poor her right?? She needs to shut up for awhile if she has any chance at a future in the public eye.. 

She should be on her father's, mother's and brother's *** for doing this to her sister for this amount of time. I get trying to help her for a year or two, but it's gone on for far too long and is too deeply rooted.. So I don't have sympathy for miss jamie lynn spears, plus her attitude towards it all was absolute trash.

It really is. I can maybe cut some slack in the early years of the c-ship because Jamie Lynn was young (not like she was 8 years old but she was still young), she was going through her own stuff and I imagine there's a lot of bull**** being spread around like manure. But after a certain point, can't you look at it and see "Something really doesn't add up?" I know I keep focusing on being able to financially support yourself but that really seems to be the big one for me. If Britney's c-ship is for the people in really, really rough shape--I imagine those are the people that literally can't take care of themselves at all. Britney has done a lot of work during this c-ship. I just don't understand playing so dense that a person can act like they don't see it. She's somehow able to do all this work but never has had the opportunity to prove that she's able to handle the affairs of her own life? What?

I said this on other posts but I can't believe it's reached this point and the c-ship is still in place. My guess is Britney's ideals were on the same target. Things will loosen up and this will end as I continue to show improvement. And I can see something else having to be done if things had loosened up and Britney slid backwards. But this isn't right. And I'm also somebody that hates Jamie Lynn's snotty attitude of being supportive of Britney even if she wanted a zillion babies. That's a ******* low blow to somebody that has openly said she's got an IUD and CAN'T even have ONE kid. Or the going to Mars ****. Real  nice when you basically are in the position of being damn near 40 years old and having to ask your dad if you can take a trip to Hawaii.

I honestly don't know how Britney's held it together this long. Putting myself in her shoes, I would've snapped years ago. It's a ******* joke to be the one being the breadwinner and you're the one that can't live off what you're making. Everybody else is over there crowing about winning the lottery because Britney's the little lottery ticket.

Edit: Can you imagine being in Britney's shoes and how cold that'd be? "Does anybody in my family give a flying **** about me? About ME. Not my career, not my money, talking about ME." I don't know Britney's full family situation. I know she's got a mom, dad, brother and sister. I'm not sure if she's got any aunts, uncles, cousins that give a **** about her or if she's even close to any of those people if such people exist.

Edited by glitterfalls
adding something