New Fake News Article: Britney’s Dogs Close To Death

TM(GAGME)Z:

Britney Spears' dogs fell seriously ill with one close to death, and her housekeeper believed the only way to save the animals was an emergency trip to the vet, which turned into the dogs being kept away from Britney entirely ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... one of Britney's two dogs has serious digestive issues and both dogs were supposed to be fed a special type of food. We're told the housekeeper became alarmed when she saw the dogs regularly being fed table scraps ... causing the pets to become very sick, especially the one with digestive issues.

The housekeeper also said both dogs were dehydrated from a lack of water ... which ultimately caused her to take them to the vet.

Our sources say after examining the dogs, the vet was alarmed, and Britney's dog sitter decided it would be best if she cared for the dogs instead of Britney.

As we reported ... Britney's dogs never came home after the vet visit, and she suspected her dad, Jamie Spears, had something to do with their disappearance. She called the cops August 10 and was prepared to file a theft report over the pooches, but changed her mind.

TMZ broke the story, the dogs' whereabouts triggered a heated argument Monday between Britney and the housekeeper ... during which we're told the housekeeper showed Britney cell phone photos she'd taken of the sick dogs

Our sources said Britney became enraged, believing the housekeeper was sending the pics to Jamie Spears. She allegedly grabbed for the phone and, according to the housekeeper, struck her arm in the process. The housekeeper filed a police report for battery. We're told Britney denies touching the housekeeper ... and that all she did was grab the phone.

As of Friday afternoon, the dogs were still not back at Britney's home and the police investigation had not wrapped. The police findings will eventually be sent to the district attorney's office to review the matter for possible misdemeanor battery charges.

im sorry but, if she has a dog sitter then why did the dogs allegedly get to the point of near death 🤔 

• Love 6

I don’t doubt that this is true. Britney Spears is not infallible, guys.

However, it really disheartens me to KNOW that this will be used against her with the conservatorship and maybe even her custody.

I think she got mad that she was left in the dark regarding HER dogs. I understand why she acted the way she did.

”Battery,” however, seems like a reach. Absolutely no need for charges.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Circuit said:

However, it really disheartens me to KNOW that this will be used against her with the conservatorship and maybe even her custody.

This is such an easy way to create the narrative that she's crazy because dogs can't speak out lol these people are so dumb 

• Like 5

Yes because mister Spears is allegedly out of the loop on what goes on in her house. Nobody’s buying that anymore. Her house is literally the set of the Truman Show. I’m sure he watches his asset day and night like the power-hungry perv that he is.

She’s under a tight conservatorship so if the dogs aren’t being fed by the people he hired to feed them then that’s on Jamie.

Two can play that game, colon. 

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 7
43 minutes ago, Circuit said:

This is a set up to make her look crazy and unstable, don't fall for their disgusting strategy. 

It's way too convenient, because her sons are too old to use them against her, so they use a freakin dog that can not talk or testify. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 3

So too many food scraps and lack of water. This is not abuse. I’m glad the dogs went to the vet. But how about communicate to Britney and ALL the staff meant to protect and look after Britney and her household. Gas lighting tactics, taking her dogs without telling her why,  and running to TMZ Is unnecessary and not in the best interest of Britney. Her dad is trash to run this to the ground. 

This is so overblown. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: 

• Love 1
  • Like 3