Britney reportedly suspects Jamie had her dogs taken away from her

1 minute ago, B. Leigh said:

They are...can you post links of this...

The only good thing about this is this con narrative isn't working...all I have been seeing on social media is ppl saying if she has a dog sitter then how is the dog being neglected and if it is isn't that the fault of team con and not britney...its so bad that even TMZ had to switch up their story to what is posted at the beginning of this thread because even they know how much of a reach this is...all the reputable outlets that I have been reading have just been going with Britney's laywer's quote...honestly this just makes team con look bad and not Britney...

Jordan opened a a thread about it! Go in there :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

They are...can you post links of this...

The only good thing about this is this con narrative isn't working...all I have been seeing on social media is ppl saying if she has a dog sitter then how is the dog being neglected and if it is isn't that the fault of team con and not britney...its so bad that even TMZ had to switch up their story to what is posted at the beginning of this thread because even they know how much of a reach this is...all the reputable outlets that I have been reading have just been going with Britney's laywer's quote...honestly this just makes team con look bad and not Britney...

True. I feel terrible for Britney but I will continue laughing at how stupid her “so-called team” is.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

This is no coincidence, they are trying to sabotage her. 

We need to get #dontbelieveTMZ trending on Twitter. 

Absolutely agree to this, this horrible PEOPLE - trying to ruin someone elses LIVES for the living is no good to the SOCIETY they should be canceled for good, if you put to this situation to us not celebrities, when you here you're neighbor's gossip or say bad things about you, you can even file case against them or else shot them in the head just to keep there mouth for good, WE SHOULD definitely cancel them!!!!!!!!!!!

The part that annoys me most about this is the lack of communication. A simple heads up like “hey I think your dog might be sick, maybe we should have a vet take a look?” would’ve been nice. You could’ve had a vet come directly to the house too.

Also nowhere in the story does it say anything was ever confirmed to be wrong with the dog, it seems like the housekeeper was overreacting to the dog throwing up.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The part that annoys me most about this is the lack of communication. A simple heads up like “hey I think your dog might be sick, maybe we should have a vet take a look?” would’ve been nice. You could’ve had a vet come directly to the house too.

Also nowhere in the story does it say anything was ever confirmed to be wrong with the dog, it seems like the housekeeper was overreacting to the dog throwing up.

Overreacting or… looking for a reason to take the dogs away.