Britney reportedly suspects Jamie had her dogs taken away from her

This is just Gaslighting. Any thing that they can use as evidence against Britney they will because if there is no conservatorship then they all loose out on the MONEY...And at this point I am getting annoyed at her boyfriend Sam. Screw the NDA start speaking out and stand up for your woman. 

• Like 2

She was set up, plain and simple. I can't fathom how anyone could fall for this. There are two possible scenarios here. Either the dogs weren't neglected at all and they took them away as a punishment and to upset Britney - because in what world does a dog sitter have the right to steal and keep the dogs? and we all know everybody reports back to Jamie no matter what. yeah maybe he's not allowed to see Britney but everybody who works around Britney is on his payroll, we know this. secondly, I do not believe Britney's medical plan has changed much yet. so if she needed help with the dogs, why did no one help her? the dog sitter supposedly only realised the dogs were neglected when it was already time to take them to the vet? so what am I supposed to think here, that the dog sitter randomly appears every few weeks or months and accidentally catches Britney neglecting her dogs? bs, that's what. britney is supposed to be monitored 24/7 by at least one person because she's, you know, in a conservatorship. so how could this happen without no one realizing? because no matter from what angle you approach this, it was a set up. and team con is selling these stories to TMZ - paid with Britney's money of course - to gain the gp's support back. same tactic they used in 2007-2008. wake up people.

this is really concerning. Jamie is not allowed near Britney and yet he still controls everything that goes on inside her house. this is why Rosengart wanted him to be removed ASAP. something needs to be done because they're not going to stop anytime soon, they will cross whatever lines they have to to stay in power.

• Like 9

So it sounds to me like she’s had issues before with staff (hired by Jamie) reporting back to Jamie, sending him pictures from inside her house, etc. and that’s why she freaked out; she knew he’d use it as an excuse to take the dogs away. So sad honestly. They’re messing with her in every way they possibly can.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Sorry but if this is true I dont support britney in this situation. I never want to see a dog suffer and every dog deserves a loving home. If its false this is pretty low. Idk I think she has gone off the rails a little she seems very 2007ney. I hope she gets the help she needs after her dad is removed or out. I really so believe she is unwell but that's just coming from tabloids and her Instagram, she may be completely fine.

Kudos for thinking objectively !! And shame on those who think Britney can do no wrong ! 

She doesn't take care of her own hair and nails, so it's believable that she's neglecting her dogs.

Bring on the hate, I got used to it :)

2 hours ago, jokobish said:

“Jamie’s in the dark with what goes on at her house” OH PLEASE

Isn't that so funny cos last week he was working 24/7/365 for her. 

At this point I just hope he dies from covid, cancer or his colon. He needs to go. Nature do your thing. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Persona said:

She was set up, plain and simple. I can't fathom how anyone could fall for this. There are two possible scenarios here. Either the dogs weren't neglected at all and they took them away as a punishment and to upset Britney - because in what world does a dog sitter have the right to steal and keep the dogs? and we all know everybody reports back to Jamie no matter what. yeah maybe he's not allowed to see Britney but everybody who works around Britney is on his payroll, we know this. secondly, I do not believe Britney's medical plan has changed much yet. so if she needed help with the dogs, why did no one help her? the dog sitter supposedly only realised the dogs were neglected when it was already time to take them to the vet? so what am I supposed to think here, that the dog sitter randomly appears every few weeks or months and accidentally catches Britney neglecting her dogs? bs, that's what. britney is supposed to be monitored 24/7 by at least one person because she's, you know, in a conservatorship. so how could this happen without no one realizing? because no matter from what angle you approach this, it was a set up. and team con is selling these stories to TMZ - paid with Britney's money of course - to gain the gp's support back. same tactic they used in 2007-2008. wake up people.

this is really concerning. Jamie is not allowed near Britney and yet he still controls everything that goes on inside her house. this is why Rosengart wanted him to be removed ASAP. something needs to be done because they're not going to stop anytime soon, they will cross whatever lines they have to to stay in power.

So true! It doesn't make any sense. I'm so over this dog story being publish every f *cking where! While back to the days when Jamie attacked Britney's son, nobody talked about it!!! It's crazy!!! M. Rosengart gave us so much hope at the begining, but since few days we don't have any move from him, I'm not saying he's doing nothing, please I don't want to sound ungrateful, I 100% believe in him, I'm so thankful and I'm sure his working his *** off, but it's also frustrating to don't hear anything (except a statement about this story, wich was really great) while team monsters con are going that hard.

3 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

So true! It doesn't make any sense. I'm so over this dog story being publish every f *cking where! While back to the days when Jamie attacked Britney's son, nobody talked about it!!! It's crazy!!! M. Rosengart gave us so much hope at the begining, but since few days we don't have any move from him, I'm not saying he's doing nothing, please I don't want to sound ungrateful, I 100% believe in him, I'm so thankful and I'm sure his working his *** off, but it's also frustrating to don't hear anything (except a statement about this story, wich was really great) while team monsters con are going so freakin' hard.

They’re trying to shift the narrative and it’s working. It’s literally everywhere.

THANKFULLY Britney has Rosengart on her side. Not losing any sleep over this. 

Something doesn't add up in this story... I mean, Brit has a dog sitter... don't they get paid to watch the dogs?

And pets unfortunately get sick, but this does not mean that they are neglected.

1 hour ago, Martini said:

does anyone else remember britney's son on that livestream saying britney will leave her dogs in cages for too long?

Her son can be simply misinformed... Team con took the dogs away from her as punishment in the past as well. I'm speculating, but there is a high probability that they told her kids that they took her dogs because she neglects them. They can't just say we are punishing her, right? they need to come up with a reason.

We always need to keep in mind that it is beneficial for team con to keep her in a negative light.  And she has a dog sitter and walker, so I kinda have a hard time believing that the dogs were being neglected.

• Love 4