Britney reportedly suspects Jamie had her dogs taken away from her

Britney reportedly suspects her dad Jamie had her dogs taken away from her earlier this month. That lead to the altercation between her and her housekeeper, and now a criminal investigation, TMZ reports. 

They claim the housekeeper felt Britney's pets were being neglected. 

"Sources directly connected to Britney tell TMZ ... around 2 weeks ago one of her dogs became sick and the dog sitter -- who is also a nurse -- took that dog and Britney's other dog to the vet.  The dogs never came home, and our sources say the dog sitter kept and took care of the dogs because she believed they weren't safe at Britney's home."

They add: "We're told on August 10 Britney called the Ventura County Sheriff's Dept. to report a theft, but when cops arrived at her home she backed off and sent them away. Our sources say she was prepared to file a theft report over the dogs but apparently had a change of heart."

Jump to this past Monday morning, Britney still did not have her dogs in her possession, nor did she know where they were. TMZ says she suspects her dad had something to do with their disappearance.

"Britney confronted her housekeeper and demanded to know where her dogs were and why they were taken away. Our Britney sources say the housekeeper expressed concern that the dogs had been neglected and showed Britney photos she had taken on her cellphone of one of the dogs that had just thrown up."

They continue: "Britney believes the housekeeper -- who gets paid by Jamie -- sent Jamie the photos and he then called the dog sitter and told her to take the dogs away. Sources connected to Jamie tell TMZ he is 'totally in the dark on what goes on in her home,' adding, 'He's been shut out.'"

Britney became "extremely upset" and reportedly told the housekeeper she wasn't allowed to take photos in her house.

That's apparently when the physical struggle took place and Britney knocked the phone out of the housekeeper's hands. TMZ's sources say she "merely hit the phone, but law enforcement sources say the housekeeper alleged Britney struck her arm, which then caused her to lose her grip over the phone."

As of Thursday afternoon, Britney still did not get her dogs back. She was hopeful it will happen soon.

“Britney is demanding answers,” one insider tells Page Six. “She’s been through this before. Her conservators used to threaten to take her children away from her, and now her dogs are nowhere to be found. It’s an all too familiar — and heartbreaking — feeling for her.”

A separate source weighed in: "[Britney] adores her dogs and would never mistreat them."

There could be a criminal investigation. Britney's attorney calls this tabloid fodder.

==============

Another article paid for by Jamie (using Britney’s money) and produced on TrashMZ.

Jamie Lyn literally ******* cats and gloats about it, but Britney’s dog gets sick and Colon Spears plays manipulative mind games and has housekeepers take pics and videos of Britney and tries to psychologically manipulate her and damage her further.

I hope and pray Rosengart plays dirty - they need some horror stories about Jamie to be send out to the media.

This is making me sick!! 

Related:

dog4.jpg

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Sorry but if this is true I dont support britney in this situation. I never want to see a dog suffer and every dog deserves a loving home. If its false this is pretty low. Idk I think she has gone off the rails a little she seems very 2007ney. I hope she gets the help she needs after her dad is removed or out. I really so believe she is unwell but that's just coming from tabloids and her Instagram, she may be completely fine.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Nothing more than jamie using desperate measures to further entrap his own daughter..this is most definitely a set up.. I hope britneys lawyer can explain how manipulative jamie is.... funny how the maid is now involved after britney mentioned them in her testimony.

Team con are desperate 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Nothing more than jamie using desperate measures to further entrap his own daughter..this is most definitely a set up.. I hope britneys lawyer can explain how manipulative jamie is.... funny how the maid is now involved after britney mentioned them in her testimony.

Team con are desperate 

They’re running out of things to take away from her! 

• Like 2