Britney reportedly suspects Jamie had her dogs taken away from her

"Britney's people believe this is a nothing case that will Never be filed” - sure thing, they orchestrated this whole thing with that maid slash nurse.

But wow at least we have some more context as to why Britney slapped the phone out of her hand, as she should, the maid should know she can't take pics at Britney's house.

• Like 1

A dog threw up, oh the horror, dogs can throw up for completely innocent reasons just like humans, it be more concerning if other things were said which I’m not gonna name so as not to give certain people ideas. But all this over throw up, really???

Rosengart better start playing dirty cuz team CON clearly are.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Jamie is so “concerned” - meanwhile his other daughter drives over cats. What a Fkn mess. 
It’s all manipulation and gaslighting. She’s mentioned that they do to her - poor Britney. 

This exactly.

Jamie Lynn kills cats, teaches her daughter how to shoot ducks and deer from a very young age, almost kills her own daughter by letting her drive a vehicle which isn't meant for little kids. I have no words.

Also the police department .WE WANT to know about Britney's 911 call ... How come they talk about the stupid housekeepers complaint while it's being investigated but they won't talk about Britney those corrupt fucckers

• Love 1
  • Like 6
13 minutes ago, ROL said:

"Britney's people believe this is a nothing case that will Never be filed” - sure thing, they orchestrated this whole thing with that maid slash nurse.

But wow at least we have some more context as to why Britney slapped the phone out of her hand, as she should, the maid should know she can't take pics at Britney's house.

I would have done more than slap her phone tbh. That ***** would be lucky to still be breathing. She decided to keep the dogs. Well you can't just decide to keep other people's pets you fuccking moron

• Love 4
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Also dogs threw up and **** themselves all the time. Like boohoo

But ofc since it's Britney it's neglectance 

Dogs puke all the time if they eat something .. my cats vomit all the time. Plus she has so many people in control of her and I am positive take care of her dogs. This is not neglect. This is shady people . If they have not allowed her to leave . Shes forced meds. You actually think she walks or feeds her dogs. No its all paid for by Brit. 

• Like 5

Leave Britney's dogs alone. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Some dogs, especially those little ones she has throw up like 10 times a week, it's common for them.. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: even if you take care of them and give them the best and most appropriated food. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

What about JL ********* cats and bragging about it on Instagram? Nobody ever invastigated that little piece of **** ? Is that ok ?

• Like 4

So Britney got into a fight with someone who she does not want in her house because this person was taking private pictures and sending them to her father? And on top of that they took away her dogs? When she’s been on record saying dogs bring her emotional comfort. Really classy.

Team Con is getting desperate. Why doesn’t CrapMZ and trash dad provide evidence for this nonsense? Oh right, it doesn’t exist. Because Britney is perfectly capable.

They all make me sick.

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1

IF the dogs were neglected (which says a lot about her staff) would you not think Sam would have talked to her about. It’s not plausible at all. Furthermore she’s been to Hawaii a couple of times. They’re trying to say that the dogs weren’t looked after then either 🤷🏻‍♂️ that’s on team Con as well then. One of her dogs could be seen in one of her recent videos (where she paints on the floor) and it looked 100% fine. Just more horse **** Try and discredit her, and make her look in need of a Conservatorship 

Od GIF by MCDM

• Like 3

They're gaslighting her and trying to build the story of "she can't even care for dogs. How can she care for herself?" It's bs. They're playing up animal abuse too because they know there's no quicker way to get people to turn on someone than to say they're hurting animals or children.

Tell us exactly how the animals were being abused. Throwing up isn't enough for me. Dogs put random **** in their mouth all of the time. Are they clean? Fed? Able to move about freely? Is she hitting them?

Stop lying on this woman!

Spoiler

Also, the way this title is written I thought JL had her dogs taken away :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

Sorry but if this is true I dont support britney in this situation. I never want to see a dog suffer and every dog deserves a loving home. If its false this is pretty low. Idk I think she has gone off the rails a little she seems very 2007ney. I hope she gets the help she needs after her dad is removed or out. I really so believe she is unwell but that's just coming from tabloids and her Instagram, she may be completely fine.

Her DAD and Team con are trying to creative a narrative to keep her in the conservatorship. Her dad isn’t even near her and still trying to get into her house by asking the maid to take pictures. The man is a weirdo! I feel so sorry for Britney.. she really can’t trust anyone... not even your own house maid. 

• Like 5