Britney Future Predictions

Here are my prediction:

- She will post more dance video on Instagram 

- She will drive in her own car 

- Her family will run out of all their money they stole from her and come begging for more but da generous QUEEN (ask Mrs Ellen) will not be giving any handouts :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Love 4
  • She’ll be free at the end of next year, but only after the case is investigated and found to be corrupt
  • She’ll travel the world with Sam and try to make up for lost time (I expect her to vanish from the spotlight for at least a year after she’s free)
  • She’ll release a new album in 2024 as a thank you to her fans, but she won’t promote it or perform 
  • She’ll be back in Vegas in 2025

I love love love this thread!

I see Britney free of the conservatorship, and enjoying her personal liberty!!! She will reconnect with herself on many different levels. 

I see her traveling the world to actually see beautiful wonders of nature, rather than touring from one country to another and seeing nothing but hotel rooms and arena stages. She will share these amazing vacations, which are full of fun experiences, with her boys and her man.

I see her having more children, and creating the warm family home she's always craved.

I see her dedicating lots of time to understanding her spirituality, and exploring it as her healing practice. This may take the form of meditative dance, card work (tarot), and working with stones and crystals to heal her chakras. I would love her to try alternative forms of therapy, like sound baths. I see her singing a lot, but privately; as a healing practice. 

I see her telling her story publicly; again, as a way to heal from the insane trauma she's experienced. 

Commercially, I can see her expanding her fragrance empire and launching a line of body washes, lotions, soaps, bath salts/crystals, and candles. They will be so her...like little rose-shaped votive candles.

I could also see her launching a line of crop tops and clothing that is all about midriffs. She's already queen of the crop peasant blouse. Why not make it official? :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

As for what I want for her...I want her to find peace. Full stop periodt. We love you, Britney!!!

life gt GIF

• Love 2
On 8/16/2021 at 4:56 PM, Y2KLady said:

I love love love this thread!

I see Britney free of the conservatorship, and enjoying her personal liberty!!! She will reconnect with herself on many different levels. 

I see her traveling the world to actually see beautiful wonders of nature, rather than touring from one country to another and seeing nothing but hotel rooms and arena stages. She will share these amazing vacations, which are full of fun experiences, with her boys and her man.

I see her having more children, and creating the warm family home she's always craved.

I see her dedicating lots of time to understanding her spirituality, and exploring it as her healing practice. This may take the form of meditative dance, card work (tarot), and working with stones and crystals to heal her chakras. I would love her to try alternative forms of therapy, like sound baths. I see her singing a lot, but privately; as a healing practice. 

I see her telling her story publicly; again, as a way to heal from the insane trauma she's experienced. 

Commercially, I can see her expanding her fragrance empire and launching a line of body washes, lotions, soaps, bath salts/crystals, and candles. They will be so her...like little rose-shaped votive candles.

I could also see her launching a line of crop tops and clothing that is all about midriffs. She's already queen of the crop peasant blouse. Why not make it official? :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

As for what I want for her...I want her to find peace. Full stop periodt. We love you, Britney!!!

life gt GIF

ALL OF THIS!!!

-I see her starting a new family

-Digging deeper in her spirituality and exploring alternatives way of healing.

-And maybe a wellfare performance or album thanking the fans.

-More Breaking the internet moments from her instagram. 

• Love 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...