Britney Future Predictions

2 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

And maybe stop with the stupid predictions. This is her life. If she wants to perform she will. If she wants to come back, cool. If she doesnt, cool. None of your business

Chill, just a prediction post nothing serious here by the OP! 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
58 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

And maybe stop with the stupid predictions. This is her life. If she wants to perform she will. If she wants to come back, cool. If she doesnt, cool. None of your business

You seem like one of these people that can find a problem in things that aren't problematic at all :emma: Not healthy for u but none of my business I guess :emma:

• Like 8
2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Nothing really about tarot here (unless you want to :emma:) but just your thoughts about the future of Britney's career.

In few years we will check this thread and laugh at out dumb predictions :emma:

I feel like:

• She will be free at the end of 2021 or sometime in 2022 :emma:
  • She will perform at Super Bowl 
  • Her 10th album will be her most personal 
  • Her 10th album will be a big success
  • She will dominate music industry again :matches:
  • She will go #1 on Billboard Hot 100 with her new single/singles
  • She will win few Grammys for her 10th album 
  • Headlining Coachella maybe? 
  • She will collab with The Weeknd, BTS, Ariana (idk why I feel that way :queenie_falling_dying_dead:
  • She will change her signature look 

Some of it seems too good to be true but let's be positive here :emma:

Manifesting...:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Gordon said:

Britney performing at the Super Bowl is never going to happen LOL. That rumor comes up every year and it's really just a fan rumor. She performed there 2002. If anything, my money would be on someone like Dua Lipa performing at a SB. 

This is called just a fan prediction, and sorry but who are you to be 100% sure she won't? 

P.S. it was in 2001, not 2002:)

• Love 2

I agree with most everything and also I would add maybe a comedy movie with Britney? Also appearance on a sitcom like Modern Family? I know she loves it and we all know she has the great comedic timing:awyeah_britney_yes_yas: 

she needs more acting roles and she always wanted to do more movies/TV shows

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

I agree with most everything and also I would add maybe a comedy movie with Britney? Also appearance on a sitcom like Modern Family? I know she loves it and we all know she has the great comedic timing:awyeah_britney_yes_yas: 

she needs more acting roles and she always wanted to do more movies/TV shows

I had interesting little conspiracy theory pop in my head the other night. I doubt that this is true but, what if the producers of Modern Family reached out to Britney’s team for her to guest star in an episode maybe as herself in the Vegas one or as a mom at little Joe’s preschool when they heard that she was a fan. And team con being the idiots that they are turned it down on her behalf. Which stinks because she would have been hilarious in any role that the show would have given her. 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, MARKUS said:

Calling others opinions stupid isnt an opinion - its an insult. Keep the negativity out the door pls.  Ive seen your comments here and there are all the same. Exhale is not your anger domination dumpster :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand::watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Ok, sorry! Poor choice of words. I didnt mean to insult anyone. 
But my comments are about JL or Britney’s freedom, I wouldnt say they are all the same. I just dont always agree with the fanbase (making fun of JL lips or her appearance in general will always be bad for me, she deserves to be dragged, but we shouldnt be making fun of someone’s appearance)

1 hour ago, Gordon said:

Britney performing at the Super Bowl is never going to happen LOL. That rumor comes up every year and it's really just a fan rumor. She performed there 2002. If anything, my money would be on someone like Dua Lipa performing at a SB. 

Honey the world starts to fall in love with Britney again :matches: I can clearly see that. She's on top of the world again 

• Love 1