Sam's Insta: 'Training to kick down doors in case my girl gets stuck in the bathroom again'

17 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

This confirms for me, that Britney’s “Got locked in the bathroom” post was a massive metaphor (bathroom = C-ship) and this is him getting ready to fight for his girl free freedom GIF:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Especially now that it's come out they were mentioning another 5150 hold.

I love his sense of humor

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Busybee said:

Especially now that it's come out they were mentioning another 5150 hold.

I love his sense of humor

I agree. If I were Sam I’d be pretty mad over this especially when he hangs out with Britney more than anyone else and knows her true mental state. It’s vile and disgusting what Jamie has insinuated in hopes to “protect” himself. 

None of those exercises involved actually using his legs so he’s going to have to punch doors open I guess 😂😂 he looks good though I’m happy for Britney if he’s willing to protect and love her like she should be. 

On 8/6/2021 at 1:11 PM, Yok1 said:

Sam was also proud of 'his girl' when she was taking the enforced 'me time'... 

Agreed. I'm sorry, I realize I'm going against the tide by saying I don't like him. I hope I'm wrong and he's not another leech. If he is, I hope Britney's able to find somebody that can genuinely love her for being her instead of coattails to ride. 

• Like 1