This Day in Pop: Britney at the Teen Choice Awards in 2000 (August 06)

PressroomTCA_284029.jpg

On August 06, 2000, the Teen Choice Awards took place at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California. Britney Spears received several awards and nominations:

• Choice Female Artist: Won (other nominees: Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Missy Elliott, Macy Gray, Jennifer Lopez, Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson)
  • Choice Single (Oops!... I Did It Again): Lost to NSYNC's Bye Bye Bye
  • Choice Album (Oops!... I Did It Again): Lost to Backstreet Boys' Millennium 
  • Choice Love Song (From the Bottom of My Broken Heart): Lost to Where You Are by Jessica Simpson ft. Nick Lachey :ehidk_britney_um_eek: 
  • Choice Music Video (Oops!... I Did It Again): Lost to NSYNC's It's Gonna Be Me
  • Choice Summer Song (Oops!... I Did It Again): Lost to NSYNC's It's Gonna Be Me
  • Choice Female Hottie: Won (other nominees: Christina Aguilera, Rachael Leigh Cook, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lil' Kim, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson)

TCAArrivals_282929.jpg

TCAArrivals_285429.jpg

XRAY_ARRIVALS_281329.jpg

tumblr_prykyxyYke1tnq32io1_400.jpg

backstagefreddie.jpg

2248705_10.jpg

XRAY_TCA_Show_28129.jpg

PressroomTCA_28129.jpg

BG001~617.jpg

PressroomTCA_284529.jpg

PressroomTCA_281129.jpg

• Love 8
  • Super Mods

Man she looked great here and so toned as well!

It just kinda sucks how she only won the superficial categories 

while losing the music ones.

And also how the fk did From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart lose to Where You Are?

Dont get me wrong I like Where You Are but FTBOMBH is more heartfelt and is sweet.

Plus its also more remembered than Where You Are.

(NOT hating, just being honest)