Tiffany Haddish shares her thoughts on the #FreeBritney movement

Where have these people been the past 13 years??? lol

I can't talk tho. In 2014 I told myself that I was going to stop my daily checks on all things Britney until she was ready to fight the conservatorship.

I realized that the current wave of fans were too blind or two young to see that that there is nothing good about a grown women with Britneys capabilities having her life taken away from her. I'm glad those younger fans from 2008 have grown up.:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 4
2 hours ago, cubasterd said:

I know you're playing but fans in general need to stop assuming everyone on the planet cares about britney and her personal life. it's great more people are recognising the situation and helping to raise awareness, that's all that matters.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, cubasterd said:

I realized that the current wave of fans were too blind or two young to see that that there is nothing good about a grown women with Britneys capabilities having her life taken away from her.

I don't think anyone thought that was good, but it's more about, most people didn't know or understand what the extents of the conservatorship really were, the illegality of the process under which she was placed under that, and of course the abuse she was living with her father, that plus the charade they put for the public and the narrative they controlled with the help of the media. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, cubasterd said:

I can't talk tho. In 2014 I told myself that I was going to stop my daily checks on all things Britney until she was ready to fight the conservatorship.

I realized that the current wave of fans were too blind or two young to see that that there is nothing good about a grown women with Britneys capabilities having her life taken away from her. I'm glad those younger fans from 2008 have grown up.:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Respectfully, a lot of the general public had no idea she was in a conservatorship, or what a conservatorship was. The general public thought everything was fine while Britney was making music and performing. Wil.I.am even said he didn’t know she was in a conservatorship while he was working with Britney. 
Lets just be happy people are speaking up now that the jig is up

Times Up Reality GIF by HBO Max

• Like 3