I’m by no means supporting Sam Lutfi as I feel somewhat indifferent, but unless I’m missing something isn’t this all a narrative we’ve been fed by team con post conservatorship / in support of the conservatorship? What do we know that he did that was so bad?

I’m happy to be proven wrong.

19 minutes ago, Brenton said:

I’m by no means supporting Sam Lutfi as I feel somewhat indifferent, but unless I’m missing something isn’t this all a narrative we’ve been fed by team con post conservatorship / in support of the conservatorship? What do we know that he did that was so bad?

I’m happy to be proven wrong.

This article from 2008 gives some info on complaints against Sam Lutfi from as far back as 2004 (you have to scroll down a fair bit): https://www.accessonline.com/articles/who-is-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-paints-new-portrait-62331

The things he allegedly did to the guy he met on MySpace sound particularly disturbing. Would be so interesting to see what's actually on the record in court documents from way back. 

• Like 4

I'm glad someone else (OP) and others in this thread aren't buying Sam Lutfi's crap. Two things can be true: Jamie and her current team can be corrupt scumbags who are using her and Sam Lutfi can be too. They've done so at different angles but it's all to benefit them.

No one can look and see that Sam Lutfi was ever a legitimate manager. Both people have "advised" Britney poorly. And I think Lutfi is one of the people Britney was talking about in For the Record when she said she let bad people into her life. He totally took advantage of her. Idk if it's all new(er) fans who are giving this man credence or what. But I don't buy it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Britman512 said:

You prefer Jamie…over Sam who tried to get her a phone?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: you really need to wake up and realize team con used this man as a scapegoat, he might not be perfect but he’s not the true villain here!

Im young I wasn’t around during the defaming Sam lufti media tour so I feel my opinion is a lot more objective :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

That says it all. And it wasn't a "defaming" era. Like others have said, documents show what he admitted to in court. Courtney Love and Amanda Bynes' folks can't all be lying either. Where there's smoke, there's a fire. 

I'd argue your opinion is more biased toward Lutfi

• Love 4

Also, I don't know if anybody has put this thought out already but in those recent voicemails he dropped of her leaving a message to the lawyers, doesn't anybody question how he got hold of these voicemails?

I mean, she's using a burner phone to ring OUT from and leave a message on an answer phone unrelated to Britney's circle. And he just happens to have all of them? What, did he slip into the lawyers offices in the dead of night to get them or record them on his own phone? Highly unlikely. I bet my last penny that when Sam was 'helping' her with a burner phone he also had it bugged to record the messages. This is what he used to do back in the day. Britney is seen in early video's asking the papz if she could use their phones 'because people keep taking my phone.' Meaning Sam Lutfi.

He keeps all of Britney's cell phones in a trunk at his home and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that they are laden with voicemails and texts either.  This guy's stalking antics is enough to turn your blood ice cold. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
On 8/3/2021 at 2:54 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Lutfi is just as bad as Britney’s family, if not worse. I’m grateful he’s revealing his receipts (although why he didn’t do so before now is beyond me), but he’s trash just like the others.

He needs to stay away from Britney.

https://okmagazine.com/news/testimony-heard-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-trial/
Mentions voicemail

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-cries-for-help-lead-to-three-year-restraining-orders-for-ex-manager-lawyer-103538/
During testimony in this case, the judge heard an alleged voicemail from Spears in which she asks for help, but Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Aviva K. Bobb ultimately sided with Jamie Spears.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/is-britney-spears-life-a-prison-under-conservatorship-accusations-fly-in-courtroom-115732/
Hi my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier. I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship that my father has threatened me several times, you know, he’ll take my children away.
I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process of you guys taking care of everything that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That’s it, bye.”
Jamie Spears’ lawyers claimed the message sounds like it was spliced together and cast doubt that the voice was even Britney’s. A judge denied Lutfi’s request to remove the temporary restraining order against him

On 8/2/2021 at 4:54 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Lutfi is just as bad as Britney’s family, if not worse. I’m grateful he’s revealing his receipts (although why he didn’t do so before now is beyond me), but he’s trash just like the others.

He needs to stay away from Britney.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

On 8/5/2021 at 5:38 AM, OceanLabyrinth said:

Also, I don't know if anybody has put this thought out already but in those recent voicemails he dropped of her leaving a message to the lawyers, doesn't anybody question how he got hold of these voicemails?

I mean, she's using a burner phone to ring OUT from and leave a message on an answer phone unrelated to Britney's circle. And he just happens to have all of them? What, did he slip into the lawyers offices in the dead of night to get them or record them on his own phone? Highly unlikely. I bet my last penny that when Sam was 'helping' her with a burner phone he also had it bugged to record the messages. This is what he used to do back in the day. Britney is seen in early video's asking the papz if she could use their phones 'because people keep taking my phone.' Meaning Sam Lutfi.

He keeps all of Britney's cell phones in a trunk at his home and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that they are laden with voicemails and texts either.  This guy's stalking antics is enough to turn your blood ice cold. 

All this. He was tracking her calls and text and clearly still was doing it when trying to “help” her. He was also known for changing out phone numbers, maybe that’s how he got these voicemails maybe the entire time she thought she was calling lawyers and really she was calling one of his numbers. He is not a good guy. It wasn’t just a narrative painted by the conservatorship it was clear since before that even was implemented that he was awful. 

how people just over look his stalker trunk full of her stolen items and photos of her kids. Her phones he stole and broke so she couldn’t call for help. The fact that he wouldn’t let her lock her doors to her house or have security when she was afraid. That he allowed paparazzi into her house, that he told them of her every move so they’d follow her in the hundreds like they did. The fact that Britney isn’t the only person he’s harmed. He’s a bad person. Period end of discussion.

The fact that he was so outwardly awful to her, with her having to ask to use phones, been seen yelling at him to get out of her car that he was driving and he didn’t want to move, all the public displays of awfulness is concerning over what was done in private. How he was with her is the reason so many people that the conservatorship was a good thing, because it was “saving her” from people like him. All while just adding more versions of him in her life. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
On 8/4/2021 at 6:19 PM, Britman512 said:

You prefer Jamie…over Sam who tried to get her a phone?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: you really need to wake up and realize team con used this man as a scapegoat, he might not be perfect but he’s not the true villain here!

Im young I wasn’t around during the defaming Sam lufti media tour so I feel my opinion is a lot more objective :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Sam was involved with the conservatorship until they kicked him out. He's been trying to get back ever since. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

All these comments are giving me hope. Because it literally makes my stomach turn when I see Sam Lutfi repost hundreds of comments from “fans” apologizing to him and saying he was innocent and has Britney’s best interests at heart. I feel like literally throwing up when I see that. And the fact that he reposts every single comment shows what a narcissist this man is.

He’s manipulating the narrative and some are falling for it. I’m genuinely scared she will go back to him when the conservatorship is over. You can literally see Sam salivating at the mouth just waiting to sink his claws into her again. I have no doubt in my mind if he reaches her again he will end up harming her eventually. Then I better not see all the newfound “Sam Lutfi fanboys” crying why nobody stopped him.

There’s a blind item from 2017-2018 that says Sam was back in contact with her and sending her ***** again. Which explains her drastic change in appearance/behavior around that time.

I truly hope that once Britney is free she surrounds herself with good people like Felicia and others who truly care about her wellbeing. I’m glad that there are still sane fans out there who do their research and don’t fall for Sam Lutfi’s scams.

I’m also extremely disappointed that Jordan is buddy buddy with Sam Lutfi again. But as I’ve said he’s an adult and makes is own decisions.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, MakeMe26 said:

All these comments are giving me hope. Because it literally makes my stomach turn when I see Sam Lutfi repost hundreds of comments from “fans” apologizing to him and saying he was innocent and has Britney’s best interests at heart. I feel like literally throwing up when I see that. And the fact that he reposts every single comment shows what a narcissist this man is.

He’s manipulating the narrative and some are falling for it. 

He just posted how Bryan Spears really has nothing to do with the Team Con drama and wasn't involved in anything untowards Britney. Basically, saying he had no dog in this fight. I sent a link showing him the recent interview he did where a body language expert broke down the interview word for word and read him. This was the interview where he made the misogynistic claim that strong women just irritate him. Of course they do. Why would he have learned anything differently from trailer park wife-beater, Jamie Spears?

Anyway, in it, he brags that one perfume alone with Elizabeth Arden grossed $100 BILLION and that he is the New Business Developer! The body language expert said the Spears family would have seen around 5-10% gross profit of that; $5-10 Billion. In the interview Bryan made a slightly uncomfortable laugh when the podcaster asked him where the money was and changed the subject. But then the body language guy said even if she grossed a bare minimum of 1% that would be $1 billion.

So the question is, where the hell is it? When he read Bryan's body language it was scathing. He said he is full of anger, jealousy and contempt for Britney. There was a moment when Bryan was talking about him and his siblings. He said something like, "Well, the two of us," blinked and corrected himself, "I mean the three of us." This turd doesn't even see Britney as his own sister!

I digress, just from this alone proves Sam Lutfi basically outright lied to the Britney fans and doesn't know s.h.i.t about Bryan. Again. Why is he saying Bryan is a good guy and always been a good guy? What's in it for him? When one fan asked him about this interview he actually said even though he hasn't seen it, "I think Bryan would have feared a beating from his dad and said what he needed to say from a script." Later he states when some people call him out that "Guys, I'm just saying what I saw. Bryan was nice." No, he stated that Bryan had NOTHING to do with the conservatorhip drama and certainly never benefitted form it. Evidence is clear Bryan is/has. Sam's a lying b.a.s.t.a.rd.

Can you believe this?!!? What he's doing is he's still playing and testing people and when they might cotton onto him he muddies the water again in order to confuse and backtrack. He's utterly insufferable!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, Tuibell said:

https://okmagazine.com/news/testimony-heard-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-trial/
Mentions voicemail

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-cries-for-help-lead-to-three-year-restraining-orders-for-ex-manager-lawyer-103538/
During testimony in this case, the judge heard an alleged voicemail from Spears in which she asks for help, but Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Aviva K. Bobb ultimately sided with Jamie Spears.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/is-britney-spears-life-a-prison-under-conservatorship-accusations-fly-in-courtroom-115732/
Hi my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier. I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship that my father has threatened me several times, you know, he’ll take my children away.
I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process of you guys taking care of everything that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That’s it, bye.”
Jamie Spears’ lawyers claimed the message sounds like it was spliced together and cast doubt that the voice was even Britney’s. A judge denied Lutfi’s request to remove the temporary restraining order against him

15 hours ago, Alexanda said:

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

His history of stalking previous friends and lovers prior to Britney speaks for itself. Speaks volumes, honestly. But sure, he's an angel in disguise. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 3