I’ve had an account here for years and haven’t posted much but rather lurked. But I must say that something that is concerning me is the presence of Sam Lutfi in things Britney related. And what’s more concerning is how many fans are suddenly letting their guard down and welcoming Lutfi with open arms even though this man has restraining orders by multiple people outside of Britney’s circle.

Like many of you I’m horrified of what has been done to Britney during this conservatorship but this doesn’t mean that Sam Lutfi is the good guy either. One thing that disturbed me is that one of the fans called him out for putting Britney in danger back in the day and he simply responded with “hey this ain’t the Vatican it’s Hollywood”.  This guy clearly isn’t good news and has multiple red flags. 

My fear is that once Britney is out she will continue to associate with Sam Lutfi and I see things ending very badly. Sam Lutfi already insinuates that he’s in contact with Britney currently and I believe him. He seems to know stuff about Asghari and his sister so it’s not far fetched. There’s also been multiple blind items that state Britney and Sam have had contact in secret throughout the years.

My worry with Sam is that he’s the other extreme of her dad. While her dad was a tyrant and exerted too much control Sam Lutfi struck me as a “yes man” who just agrees with whatever no matter how damaging or hurtful it will be.

I hate to think this because I’ve been a Britney fan since I could pretty much walk. But I definitely see Britney going back to him and things going south. I hope I’m wrong.

If anyone thinks I’m wrong about Sam Lutfi feel free to educate me cuz I’m definitely open to discussion. But someone with multiple restraining orders agains different people (not counting Britney’s and her camp) just screams red flag. The fact that Amanda Bynes had to put a restraining order on him is equally concerning. 

What are your thoughts?

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

If Britney chooses to go that path then that's her choice, it's her life. If she makes mistakes that's on her, let her be. I hope she makes the right decision but who the hell am I to demand that from her, ya know? 

Oh of course I’m not saying anyone should force her to make the right choice. But if your friend is going down a bad/dark path it’s still gonna hurt ya know? You don’t want to see the people you care for suffer.

If your friend is gonna drink bleach your not gonna be like “oh well do whatever the hell you want it’s your life!” If your a true friend you would at least warn the person. That’s the difference between a true friend who actually cares and a “yes man”.

• Like 1

I don't think she will reconnect with him, but he's such a creepy figure in this whole story... he doesn't seem trustworthy but I don't think he ever lied (?)

And he uses this "knowledge" to paint himself as a savior, but this is his behavior towards successful women in Hollywood, right?

He appears from nowhere, offers kind words and nice promises and then watch them crash. I don't think we should give him more attention.

• Love 3

He allegedly called her a bad mother, allegedly drugged her food, admitted to inviting paparazzi into her home. He is amongst many reasons for why the c-ship exists. I’ve spoken to him before unfortunately. He’s very scary. Court documents also reveal that Sam allegedly called Britney a bad mom, claiming she cared more about her boyfriend than her kids.

He is constantly posting about Britney. It would not be a smart decision but I also think Britney is entitled to do what she wants with her life. I also highly doubt she would reconnect with him given everything that she’s been through 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Hopefully Britney herself will make the right choice to file a restraining order against him when she is out. He paints himself as a hero but I don't buy his narrative 100%. Use him for his insight but do not trust him to be around Britney again. 

Exactly. It's definitely troubling that people are suddenly making him out to be the good guy when he was a major contributing factor to her current situation.

That being said, I think she's in a much different and healthier place in her life now with (the other) Sam and her boys being older and she's probably smart enough to not be taken advantage of by him again.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, MakeMe26 said:

Oh of course I’m not saying anyone should force her to make the right choice. But if your friend is going down a bad/dark path it’s still gonna hurt ya know? You don’t want to see the people you care for suffer.

If your friend is gonna drink bleach your not gonna be like “oh well do whatever the hell you want it’s your life!” If your a true friend you would at least warn the person. That’s the difference between a true friend who actually cares and a “yes man”.

He's been commenting on Breatheheavy Instagram lately 

E7ylzoPWQAMXGNv?format=jpg&name=medium

2 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

@Jordan Miller :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: sweetie I know 2007 was another time but any chance u could finally give that story time about how u met Britney. I don’t think any of us have ever actually heard it. :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red: did u also meet Sam lutfi :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, Rik said:

@Jordan Miller :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: sweetie I know 2007 was another time but any chance u could finally give that story time about how u met Britney. I don’t think any of us have ever actually heard it. :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red: did u also meet Sam lutfi :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: 

Riiite? This entire situation is such a mystery, Jordan should cover this topic on his youtube channel 😃

• Like 5

Only Britney knows what her relationship with him is like, it’s been confirmed that Britney has been reaching out to him herself over the years.

people are able to change, maybe Sam changed? 

i mean I once heard that has never once denied anything or tried to fix his image, he has always stuck to the same story of trying to help Britney

On 8/2/2021 at 11:02 AM, Gayseus911 said:

I saw that, Jordan even responded to him, which quite frankly disappointed me because it means he’s on friendly terms with someone who abused Britney. But oh well. Jordan is a grown man and is entitled to do what he pleases.

• Love 1
On 8/2/2021 at 1:56 PM, Britman512 said:

Only Britney knows what her relationship with him is like, it’s been confirmed that Britney has been reaching out to him herself over the years.

people are able to change, maybe Sam changed? 

i mean I once heard that has never once denied anything or tried to fix his image, he has always stuck to the same story of trying to help Britney

Someone literally called him out on drugging Britney and he literally said “oh well this ain’t the Vatican it’s Hollywood”. He also has multiple restraining orders from different women including a minor. Courtney Love even said he was abusive and Britney’s former nanny on video said that Britney was intimidated by him.

Does something tragic need to happen for people to realize that he’s a bad person?

If he does something horrible to Britney than I better not see any of the Sam Lutfi supporters here crying and wondering what went wrong when there been years of warning signs and evidence against this man.

He’s a a textbook sociopath and manipulator. I genuinely fear for Britney and think he’s worse than Jamie.

While I don’t think Jamie is good either I think in some twisted way he thought he was “protecting” her and became an overbearing tyrant in the process. Sam Lutfi on the other hand had malicious motives and will put her in dangerous positions.

Jamie OVER protected her and suffocated her while Sam will feed her to the wolves. Both are bad but I’d prefer Jamie if it came down to it. And trust me I’m not a fan of Jamie AT ALL.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, MakeMe26 said:

Someone literally called him out on drugging Britney and he literally said “oh well this ain’t the Vatican it’s Hollywood”. He also has multiple restraining orders from different women including a minor. Courtney Love even said he was abusive and Britney’s former nanny on video said that Britney was intimidated by him.

Does something tragic need to happen for people to realize that he’s a bad person?

If he does something horrible to Britney than I better not see any of the Sam Lutfi supporters here crying and wondering what went wrong when there been years of warning signs and evidence against this man.

He’s a a textbook sociopath and manipulator. I genuinely fear for Britney and think he’s worse than Jamie.

While I don’t think Jamie is good either I think in some twisted way he thought he was “protecting” her and became an overbearing tyrant in the process. Sam Lutfi on the other hand had malicious motives and will put her in dangerous positions.

Jamie OVER protected her and suffocated her while Sam will feed her to the wolves. Both are bad but I’d prefer Jamie if it came down to it. And trust me I’m not a fan of Jamie AT ALL.

You prefer Jamie…over Sam who tried to get her a phone?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: you really need to wake up and realize team con used this man as a scapegoat, he might not be perfect but he’s not the true villain here!

Im young I wasn’t around during the defaming Sam lufti media tour so I feel my opinion is a lot more objective :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

10 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

You prefer Jamie…over Sam who tried to get her a phone?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: you really need to wake up and realize team con used this man as a scapegoat, he might not be perfect but he’s not the true villain here!

Im young I wasn’t around during the defaming Sam lufti media tour so I feel my opinion is a lot more objective :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Ummm boo that ain’t all Sam did mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs. If you truly think all he’s guilty of is “giving her a phone” I have a bridge to sell you. When I say I prefer Jamie that doesn’t mean I like him. It means he’s the less of two evils. Jamie as I said in some twisted way was trying to “protect” her and ended up pretty much restricting her to the point it was like a prison. While Sam Lutfi could give a flying flip about her and would let her overdose because “she can do whatever she wants”. He’s joked about drugging her dude look it up I’m not just speaking from an emotional standpoint. I’ve seen his posts I’ve seen how quickly he switches up on her and the plethora of restraining orders he has against him from many people. He threatened a minor for crying out loud. 

If you want to believe this man is harmless that’s on you but his past and current obsessive behavior says otherwise. Look at his page…this man is OBSESSED with her that’s not normal.

• Like 6