Celebrities behaving “erratic”

1 minute ago, ElenaB said:

i mean kanye, justin bieber, miley, demi… there are so many examples and they all deserve to be free, why not britney

Yes, please share as well if you find photos and videos. I am sick of journalists still explaining a violation of human rights with “she had a mental breakdown which resulted in her shaving her head and attacking a paparazzi’s car with an umbrella”. Like not every celebrity has “attacked” paparazzis?! 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, Briprin67 said:

Post Malone clearly acts high on stage… little to no press given… then again it was expected.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yes. He is not a Woman and his mom didn’t pimp him out as a “Christian Virgin”, because then you are not allowed to be a normal human being.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Sambritney said:

JT: 

ffefffd.jpg

Justin+Timberlake+Arguing+Paparazzi+West

And there’s so much more…

But he is supposedly the most grounded pop star… :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:*not* 

These makes me so angry because he is not at all as harassed, crowded, alone and cornered as Britney was, but her one time snap is always brought up as an explanation for her lacking human rights and autonomy, while male celebs can hit paps in the face in way less threatening and provocative situations and no journalist brings that up forever 🤬🤯

• Love 4
  • Like 4