Celebrities behaving “erratic”

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, GayKansasBritneyFan said:

It’s actually a sign of like decent judgement that Britney has never been arrested. I was somewhat reckless , not like your bro in laws sister, but I was arrested once for a dui after a party and I could see the wrong sort of people, like if my family was evil,  using a one time poor judgement against me and costing me all my freedom. Fortunately for me I did not have to go to jail. Like they made Paris Hilton do,  And I learned my lesson from that year and never drove under the influence again. And while I never slept with guys for ***** I certainly dated the wrong guys. Because of that year, I became a stronger better person. And part of the reason I was able to do that is because I have a ( mostly) supportive family. 
Britney was in a rut for a year due to post party depression and the paparazzi and the consequences stretched out for 13 years and counting. She’s nowhere near a standard that should involve all her decisions being made for her. I just feel so bad for her at the moment. 

Me too.

She never acted like the way my bro in law's sis did.

All of her actions was cause for her kids and cause she missed them. (like shaving her head)

At least Britney has never endangered her children, I dont get why the law makes it seem like she does.

Yeah Britney may have made stupid decisions but doesnt anyone? Especially when they're going through heartache and depression?

I know I acted out when my then fiance dumped me.

I acted out of hearbreak and was suicidal for a VERY long time and did a ton of crazy sh!!!t

that could've easily put me in a conservatorship but my mom, bless her, didnt want to and tried to get me help.

Im not completely healed from everything but im a WAY better than before.

I just wish Britney had the mom that I have.

Things would be different for her but all her parents see her is as a cash cow SMH

• Love 2
12 hours ago, GayKansasBritneyFan said:

No, I’m not justifying his behavior or comparing Britney to him, she definitely deserves a lot more , including not being compared to guys on his level, I’m just sayin even Kanye doesn’t deserve a conservatorship much less Britney. The whole idea is outrageous in 2021 and a throwback to the 50’s and earlier when they used to institutionalize people for being “ hysterical”. 

I’m not shocked that all the counter examples  given to my take were straight males. 

Yes. It is outrageous, it belongs in the very awful 19th century. We have to cut those social Darwinist roots. Look at the world. Women who wants to be with their children and show emotions when bullied and harassed are vilified and restrained beyond civil rights, while murderers, paedophiles, eco criminals etc etc get away with their rights intact. And people need to stop diagnosing Britney at home on their couch. Stop speculating that she has “bipolar disorder” and what not, that is so rude. This is supposed to be a fan site! Those things are private, she hates the many evaluations, they are abusive, so her fans should really not continue the abuse at home and evaluate her back and forth. 

• Love 1

Richard Branson taking *****, it gets described like “s**, ***** and Rock’n’Roll!!”. As a middle aged man as well. Britney might have tried some stuff in her early 20s and it is “No! She is spiralling! This is not acceptable! Her parents need to take control over her! Forever! She can’t associate with anyone who does *****!”

Richard Branson did ***** together with his son, for a whole summer. And then joined him in a March for legalising *****. 
I don’t see any conservatorship for either him or his son.

On 7/30/2021 at 12:02 PM, Markthepop said:

Why aren’t people worried about this? Is she okay?! She acts so juvenile! She is supposed to be a 30-year old mother! She is acting like a kid in 1:st grade 🥴

yeah, i've seen people make comments about britney like this and it honestly hurts. I mean what are they seeing?! They only say these things bc they think she's mental and has been isolated from people bc of the conservatorship.  I don't see where Britney lack intellect and acts like a kid. People even made fun of her for reading fairy tales in her instagram post. what's wrong with that? I think because she comes across as light hearted, silly, and bubbly they take that as being immature...which I just find weird, bc that's called having a personality.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

yeah, i've seen people make comments about britney like this and it honestly hurts. I mean what are they seeing?! They only say these things bc they think she's mental and has been isolated from people bc of the conservatorship.  I don't see where Britney lack intellect and acts like a kid. People even made fun of her for reading fairy tales in her instagram post. what's wrong with that? I think because she comes across as light hearted, silly, and bubbly they take that as being immature...which I just find weird, bc that's called having a personality.

My friend who is a doctor in psychology often brings up the Rosenhan experiment. 
In 1973, a professor of law and psychology at Standford university conducted a study where he and his students were signed in to psychiatric institutions with fake diagnoses. The experiment was to see if the staff would recognise them as sane if they revealed the truth to them after having been signed in, and just acting as themselves. The staff and doctors didn’t want to let them out again and wrote in their journals, things like “the patient believes they are not sick anymore”. Everything they did, no matter how “normal” was seen as confirmation of them being psychotic or “mad”. This is really how dumb people at home, and journalists, and Jennifer Aniston 😒reason without being aware of it. Like sheep! They believe Britney is “crazy” because the TMZ and the Daily Mail said so and then everything she does is seen through those glasses. Never mind that other celebrities have beaten the paparazzi (I made a whole thread about other celebrities acting “crazy”) or that Jennifer Aniston herself has complained about the ***ism she has had to endure with tabloids in Hollywood, everything Britney does is “insane”. 
It is like many people doesn’t have a functioning brain, able to think independently.

*edit* I forgot to comment on your last paragraph. About Britney being lighthearted and bubbly and people treating her as less for it. That is misogony. Evil is seen as being “smart”, society is obsessed about “smart psychopaths” although in reality psychopaths are often less bright than the average person. Children and women have been oppressed and the most detached and power hungry men (and women) have been uplifted as “smart” and “useful”. The more in touch with their emotions and with love a person is, the less they have been regarded in society. Look how “feminine” gay men have been ridiculed, abused and treated as lesser. Now I believe Chris Crocker has come out as a trans person but when they identified as a flamboyant male they said that they were abused for being feminine and emotional, by other gay men who were embarrassed. 
I remember that kids that wanted to be intellectual, left leaning etc when I grew up all talked really dismissive and downright hateful about Britney just because of the reasons you gave. A “girl” was only someone to look up to if she was a killer machine like Lara Croft or with a deep voice and covered in tattoos like Kat von D. As a musician and singer with a soprano voice I remember how hurt I felt that people constantly said it was cool with women who had deep raspy voices. And in the “alternative” environment I was in, all other girls tried to sound as raspy and deep as possible. Femininity was ugly, also there, also among the so called progressives. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 8/1/2021 at 11:42 AM, Markthepop said:

Lars Von Trier (World famous film director) shows his male privilege, says the most insane and awful things without getting hounded, bullied or cancelled by the press. Britney was in comparison crucified for dancing in a crop top and breaking up with Justin Timberlake. This director defends both Hit**r and paedophilia (the latter is not included in the clip) and the whole Hollywood elite are just “well, this is awkward, giggle, you know what male geniuses are like 🤷‍♀️

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7hd16x31lsk87ffqxfjvu

Considering the Hollywood elite are indeed a bunch of powerful pedophiles who r*ape helpless kids on the regular, it's only natural they would giggle it off. Hollywood is a very sick place tbh :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Considering the Hollywood elite are indeed a bunch of powerful pedophiles who r*ape helpless kids on the regular, it's only natural they would giggle it off. Hollywood is a very sick place tbh :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

And they have the nerve to call Britney troubled. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Markthepop said:

My friend who is a doctor in psychology often brings up the Rosenhan experiment. 
In 1973, a professor of law and psychology at Standford university conducted a study where he and his students were signed in to psychiatric institutions with fake diagnoses. The experiment was to see if the staff would recognise them as sane if they revealed the truth to them after having been signed in, and just acting as themselves. The staff and doctors didn’t want to let them out again and wrote in their journals, things like “the patient believes they are not sick anymore”. Everything they did, no matter how “normal” was seen as confirmation of them being psychotic or “mad”. This is really how dumb people at home, and journalists, and Jennifer Aniston 😒reason without being aware of it. Like sheep! They believe Britney is “crazy” because the TMZ and the Daily Mail said so and then everything she does is seen through those glasses. Never mind that other celebrities have beaten the paparazzi (I made a whole thread about other celebrities acting “crazy”) or that Jennifer Aniston herself has complained about the ***ism she has had to endure with tabloids in Hollywood, everything Britney does is “insane”. 
It is like many people doesn’t have a functioning brain, able to think independently.

*edit* I forgot to comment on your last paragraph. About Britney being lighthearted and bubbly and people treating her as less for it. That is misogony. Evil is seen as being “smart”, society is obsessed about “smart psychopaths” although in reality psychopaths are often less bright than the average person. Children and women have been oppressed and the most detached and power hungry men (and women) have been uplifted as “smart” and “useful”. The more in touch with their emotions and with love a person is, the less they have been regarded in society. Look how “feminine” gay men have been ridiculed, abused and treated as lesser. Now I believe Chris Crocker has come out as a trans person but when they identified as a flamboyant male they said that they were abused for being feminine and emotional, by other gay men who were embarrassed. 
I remember that kids that wanted to be intellectual, left leaning etc when I grew up all talked really dismissive and downright hateful about Britney just because of the reasons you gave. A “girl” was only someone to look up to if she was a killer machine like Lara Croft or with a deep voice and covered in tattoos like Kat von D. As a musician and singer with a soprano voice I remember how hurt I felt that people constantly said it was cool with women who had deep raspy voices. And in the “alternative” environment I was in, all other girls tried to sound as raspy and deep as possible. Femininity was ugly, also there, also among the so called progressives. 

wow!! thanks for the insightful comment. I've never heard of that experiment!! it's sounds crazy, but I don't doubt it really happened. Sounds like this experiment could be a good reference for Britney's lawyer to use in court. Your story reminds me of the stanford prison experiment turned movie except it wasn't based on fake diagnosis, but rather how people conform to the roles expected of their environment. I also think people react differently towards situations when they are told something beforehand. For example, if a person watched one of Britney's videos on instagram (without any background info on who she is, or what mental disagnosis she has etc) (basically they don't know who she is) they might perceive her videos of dressing up as cute and fun. Where as a person who is aware of Britney's situation or even reads the comment sections first, :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: and sees people saying "what's wrong with her" "she's going off her rocker again" etc, then they proceed to watch the video, their perception of her might be different "oh yeah she's weird and mental". Do you get what I mean?

I think you made a really good point about feminity that I never thought of before. It's a shame that they people you were around didn't regard femininity as something powerful unless it was the against the stereotypical girlish standard. And actually now that I think about that, I remember (just like you) those people didn't like Britney either. I look back now and realize they didn't like her bc she was probably the feminine version they wish they could be.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

wow!! thanks for the insightful comment. I've never heard of that experiment!! it's sounds crazy, but I don't doubt it really happened. Sounds like this experiment could be a good reference for Britney's lawyer to use in court. Your story reminds me of the stanford prison experiment turned movie except it wasn't based on fake diagnosis, but rather how people conform to the roles expected of their environment. I also think people react differently towards situations when they are told something beforehand. For example, if a person watched one of Britney's videos on instagram (without any background info on who she is, or what mental disagnosis she has etc) (basically they don't know who she is) they might perceive her videos of dressing up as cute and fun. Where as a person who is aware of Britney's situation or even reads the comment sections first, :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: and sees people saying "what's wrong with her" "she's going off her rocker again" etc, then they proceed to watch the video, their perception of her might be different "oh yeah she's weird and mental". Do you get what I mean?

I think you made a really good point about feminity that I never thought of before. It's a shame that they people you were around didn't regard femininity as something powerful unless it was the against the stereotypical girlish standard. And actually now that I think about that, I remember (just like you) those people didn't like Britney either. I look back now and realize they didn't like her bc she was probably the feminine version they wish they could be.

https://www.newscientist.com/definition/the-rosenhan-experiment/

Here is a link about the Rosenhan experiment. 👆

Thank you ❤️ I am glad there are some people here that will have a conversation. Since I was gender fluid mostly in my teens I had periods when I had long hair and “pretty clothes” but also periods with doing drag king, having more of a butch look etc. And it was so much more popular when I was the latter among “progressive” kids. If you were gonna be “girly” it better be ironic. 

I also think the videos on Instagram are edited, I don’t think they are “original content”. I think they are sped up and her voice has been edited. I used to do radio theatre when I was younger and it was so easy and so fun to change the pitch, you got 6 different voices that still sounded “human”. Like when you do it far enough it becomes the Chipmunk or Darth Vader, but if you don’t go too far I could make my voice in to two other women and 2-3 men that all sounded like real people, just nothing like me. 
There is one new video on Instagram where Britney sounds like in interviews which people have reacted to, and then there is an old clip after that where the video is sped up again. 
So, I think the content is manipulated digitally and that combined with people’s bias against anyone that has been declared “crazy” has helped the conservatorship with their public narrative.