Celebrities behaving “erratic”

Threads like these are ridiculous and don’t prove any point. I stand by my statement that the bigger star, the bigger the target. It has less to do with privilege when it comes to displaying “erratic” behavior but rather who it is. You guys have to remember that there was a literal obsession over Britney Spears, so ofc — every move (for good or for bad) was highlighted and because she was so young when she reached global superstardom that had never been seen before, the world felt very possessive over her. Britney, unfortunately, was dealt with a very bad hand and an idiot family who was naive enough to allow for things to happen to her that shouldn’t have. Remember — Lou, a female, was the mastermind behind suggesting to Jamie for Britney to be under a conservatorship, so like I said — bad people, bad timing. Also, look at MJ — that man was scrutinized until his death bed because he, like Britney, was also a MASSIVE star who faced an immense amount of difficulty in the limelight. So like I said, it’s more of a situational thing rather than ‘privilege’. The bigger the star, the bigger the target.

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Threads like these are ridiculous and don’t prove any point. I stand by my statement that the bigger star, the bigger the target. It has less to do with privilege when it comes to displaying “erratic” behavior but rather who it is.

hmm I agree that the media are more interested in the bigger star being "erratic" but its not the sole reason. it's literal fact that male celebrities don't face half as much scrutiny for their behaviour compared to female celebrities, and its not just women in the media. its an every day thing women face ALL the time. we are taught at a young age not to show human emotions such as anger or sadness in public because its not "lady like" and if we do show these emotions then we are labelled "crazy" or "it must be that time of the month" & we're "emotional wrecks".

Kanye literally almost had a mental break during his "presidency campaign" and people just made it a meme, not that I'm saying it's right clearly he needs support but it would be a very different response if that was Britney. I mean the gp were commenting that "maybe she does need a conservatorship" just because she posted a topless photo. the standards are definitely different.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Threads like these are ridiculous and don’t prove any point. I stand by my statement that the bigger star, the bigger the target. It has less to do with privilege when it comes to displaying “erratic” behavior but rather who it is. You guys have to remember that there was a literal obsession over Britney Spears, so ofc — every move (for good or for bad) was highlighted and because she was so young when she reached global superstardom that had never been seen before, the world felt very possessive over her. Britney, unfortunately, was dealt with a very bad hand and an idiot family who was naive enough to allow for things to happen to her that shouldn’t have. Remember — Lou, a female, was the mastermind behind suggesting to Jamie for Britney to be under a conservatorship, so like I said — bad people, bad timing. Also, look at MJ — that man was scrutinized until his death bed because he, like Britney, was also a MASSIVE star who faced an immense amount of difficulty in the limelight. So like I said, it’s more of a situational thing rather than ‘privilege’. The bigger the star, the bigger the target.

No, you are being ridiculous. As a Britney fan who really thinks she is the only star in the rest of the world and like all of these A-listers really isn’t on her level. Mick Jagger, Liam Gallagher, Angelina Jolie, Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Madonna, all of these people and hundreds of more are just as big or bigger than Britney. And it is despicable to defend the targeted bullying of Britney on a level unheard of. She hasn’t done anything remarkably weird at all for being either an average person or an A-lister. I guarantee you that the many of trailer kids in Louisiana have all done “worse” than to shave their heads once, being in a custody battle, wearing a pink wig (omg, how crazy... 🙄) or get angry at someone stalking them day and night all up in their faces. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Shadow. said:

hmm I agree that the media are more interested in the bigger star being "erratic" but its not the sole reason. it's literal fact that male celebrities don't face half as much scrutiny for their behaviour compared to female celebrities, and its not just women in the media. its an every day thing women face ALL the time. we are taught at a young age not to show human emotions such as anger or sadness in public because its not "lady like" and if we do show these emotions then we are labelled "crazy" or "it must be that time of the month" & we're "emotional wrecks".

Kanye literally almost had a mental break during his "presidency campaign" and people just made it a meme, not that I'm saying it's right clearly he needs support but it would be a very different response if that was Britney. I mean the gp were commenting that "maybe she does need a conservatorship" just because she posted a topless photo. the standards are definitely different.

And Britney is only bigger than all of these examples ONLY in the eyes of delusional stans, because for the gp Angelina Jolie is not a nobody next to Britney Spears.

14 hours ago, HIM said:

This thread just shows how men can get away with things very easily but women must always suffer for their bad choices :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Oh yes. People complain when Britney hasn’t brushed her hair or her make up is not on point, but Pete Doherty literally has looked like a homeless person all his career, while also seeming completely lost. I don’t know how he even finds his way home if he go outside, he seems that fried. I have never seen him looking anything but as if he hasn’t showered or changed his clothes in a year.

14 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

Yeah let's no forget about Prince Andrew either who should be in jail... Britney shaved her OWN hair and wanted to see her kids..thats all she's guilty of....

Also not every star who has a bad period in their life has an opportunistic selfish, evil father who swoons in to further abuse his own child for his own benefit.

God I cannot wait until she's free so we don't have to speak about or mention any of these trash bags again... They need to be gone out her life ASAP so she can heal and finally have her happiness.

• Love 5

Mel Gibson had multiple drunken rants. Also it was either him or Charlie sheen who had that voicemail leak to his ex wife saying he hopes she gets “gang **** by a pack of ******s” and that he was “going to bury her dead body in the garden”.

imagine if Britney had a leaked rant like that! Meanwhile her leaked transcripts are her begging for legal representation and nothing is being done. 

I remember a video of David hasselhoff leaking of him laying on the ground drunk, eating food off the floor. His daughter filmed it. Britney wouldn’t be able to do that and get her rights back even tho struggling with alcohol or **** addiction seems to be a right of passage in Hollywood.

People bring up that she was abusing adderral like it’s some dark twist meanwhile most celebs party and rappers are bragging about drinking codiene and popping prescription pills. Imagine if Britney’s lyrics were “I did half a xan, 13 hours till I land” …. Think she’d get out of this? Lol nope. 

Britney had rumours of her being overly ***ually although Many male stars and have been busted w prostitutes (Hugh grant), Charlie sheen living w 2 **** stars, or male stars like David dochoveney and others claiming to have s** addictions etc. 

kanye west running for president and having a tearful rant is the most extreme and recent example I can think of. If Britney did anything remotely like that she would NOT get out of this. The cship is absolutely a feminist issue as well as a human rights issue and I wish more women / ppl who claim to be feminists picked up on that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The example that stands out to me the most is Justin Bieber. There were many instances for him and run ins with paparazzi. Didn’t he TP someone’s house and pee in a mop bucket? His life also draws parallel to Britney because he also came from a low income family, but lucky for him his parents didn’t put him in a conservatorship

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 7/31/2021 at 1:57 PM, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

Lindsay Lohan accused a refugee family of trafficking their children in an Instagram video, then tries to kidnap them before getting punched by the mother. In some parts of the video, she speaks with a Middle Eastern accent. 

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I remember her dad on Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew. Speaking of that reality show, they were all way more “erratic” than Britney and they are not in conservatorships 😛

Confused Russell Brand GIF

Ozzy Osbourne having all his rights intact. 👆

Ozzy Osbourne raising all his kids while hardly being able to form sentences. 👆

Chris Martin actually punching a paparazzi to the ground and stealing his camera at 2.06 👆

s** Pistols getting pissed in an interview 👆

More Johnny Rotten 👆

Grace Slick defending her **** use in 1974 👆

John Lennon and Yoko Ono creating “Bed Peace” in 1969.

#FREEBRITNEY FFS!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/31/2021 at 3:55 PM, jj_boha said:

The example that stands out to me the most is Justin Bieber. There were many instances for him and run ins with paparazzi. Didn’t he TP someone’s house and pee in a mop bucket? His life also draws parallel to Britney because he also came from a low income family, but lucky for him his parents didn’t put him in a conservatorship

I have now seen so many celebrities attack paparazzis it seem to be more common than not for celebrities to lose it at them at least ONCE. And what bothers me is that usually they actually jump on the paps and hits them or take their cameras, and there might only be 2-3 present. Look at the cloud of hundreds of paparazzis that harassed and bullied Britney..! And she didn’t even hit that pap, she just hit his car. And not with a stone or pulled a gun or something, an UMBRELLA. It is nothing! 

• Like 1