Celebrities behaving “erratic”

Bjork attacking a news journalist when she got off a plane, lets not act like in the 90s Courtney love actually needed one, her addiction was well known, and she cleaned up but relapses was as much as a common theme to her character.  

Lindsay lohan, the way she kept going in and out of jail. That became a news mockery, given a six month sentence in prison, only to be released one day later due to overcrowding, not only mocked but there was a huge backlash of celebrity privilege for the Paris Hilton and lindsay Lohan jail sentences.  Most was done at home, would that happen today, not one chance, they would have to serve the full sentence in prison, not the luxury of their homes on house arrest..

• Like 3
10 hours ago, ganja_danja said:

LMFAOOO Bette Davis Lol GIF by O&O, Inc

no but for real....her tone is so fake/disingenuous, and her eyes look so dead/crazy. Pure psychotic evil.

I know. I can’t think of anyone else who looks that evil. Not even actresses and actors who tries to look evil for their roles have ever looked that devil-ish. I mean Hannibal Lector looks like a lamb in comparison. Angelina Jolie in Maleficient looks like a nice grandmother next to her. I actually have always thought that Lynne has an evil face but Jamie Lynne exceeds it.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Bjork attacking a news journalist when she got off a plane, lets not act like in the 90s Courtney love actually needed one, her addiction was well known, and she cleaned up but relapses was as much as a common theme to her character.  

Lindsay lohan, the way she kept going in and out of jail. That became a news mockery, given a six month sentence in prison, only to be released one day later due to overcrowding, not only mocked but there was a huge backlash of celebrity privilege for the Paris Hilton and lindsay Lohan jail sentences.  Most was done at home, would that happen today, not one chance, they would have to serve the full sentence in prison, not the luxury of their homes on house arrest..

I am so pissed about every reporter that has sensationalised Britney’s encounter with the umbrella. Are they really not aware that most celebrities have done worse things to the paparazzi? Normally she was so patient and ignored them while we can see how male stars more has had a habit of cursing them out. Other stars do it all the time, life goes on. Britney did a kind thing and saved his face, banged on his car instead, every journalist ever describes it as a meltdown that “resulted” in her being stripped of her human rights and ending up a slave.

winning charlie sheen GIF

• Like 3

How everyone else in Hollywood are allowed to party and still remain citizens allowed to drive, buy their own coffee and tell their dads to **** off. 

Speaking of, both Harry and his wife have cut off their fathers, even though they both struggle with their mental health. I thought that was not possible, but maybe it is a unique rule that only concerns Britney, I don’t know 🤔.

• Like 1

Lars Von Trier (World famous film director) shows his male privilege, says the most insane and awful things without getting hounded, bullied or cancelled by the press. Britney was in comparison crucified for dancing in a crop top and breaking up with Justin Timberlake. This director defends both Hit**r and paedophilia (the latter is not included in the clip) and the whole Hollywood elite are just “well, this is awkward, giggle, you know what male geniuses are like 🤷‍♀️

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7hd16x31lsk87ffqxfjvu

• Like 2

Random people on Instagram “You can clearly see that something is wrong with Britney, she can’t have human rights”.

Woody Allen having nude photos of his stepdaughter and later marrying her, while his own daughter witness that he has ***ually abused her; still gets to drive, walk around freely, make his own decisions. Gets defended by Scarlett Johansson. 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

Lindsay Lohan accused a refugee family of trafficking their children in an Instagram video, then tries to kidnap them before getting punched by the mother. In some parts of the video, she speaks with a Middle Eastern accent. 

I would like to apologize to the world on behalf of the US for this :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 3
On 7/31/2021 at 2:05 PM, MX3 said:

Mel Gibson had multiple drunken rants. Also it was either him or Charlie sheen who had that voicemail leak to his ex wife saying he hopes she gets “gang **** by a pack of ******s” and that he was “going to bury her dead body in the garden”.

imagine if Britney had a leaked rant like that! Meanwhile her leaked transcripts are her begging for legal representation and nothing is being done. 

I remember a video of David hasselhoff leaking of him laying on the ground drunk, eating food off the floor. His daughter filmed it. Britney wouldn’t be able to do that and get her rights back even tho struggling with alcohol or **** addiction seems to be a right of passage in Hollywood.

People bring up that she was abusing adderral like it’s some dark twist meanwhile most celebs party and rappers are bragging about drinking codiene and popping prescription pills. Imagine if Britney’s lyrics were “I did half a xan, 13 hours till I land” …. Think she’d get out of this? Lol nope. 

Britney had rumours of her being overly ***ually although Many male stars and have been busted w prostitutes (Hugh grant), Charlie sheen living w 2 **** stars, or male stars like David dochoveney and others claiming to have s** addictions etc. 

kanye west running for president and having a tearful rant is the most extreme and recent example I can think of. If Britney did anything remotely like that she would NOT get out of this. The cship is absolutely a feminist issue as well as a human rights issue and I wish more women / ppl who claim to be feminists picked up on that. 

Everyone of your paragraphs are so accurate. There is ZERO credibility behind some “fans” (?) comments like “let’s not act like Britney wasn’t erratic in 2008”. “SOMETHING should have been in place, maybe not to this extent”. “It was necessary THEN, but not 13 years later”. All of this is bull****. Just your examples alone show “worse” behaviour from different A-list stars who never lost their rights and autonomy. Britney’s behaviour in 2008 was mild for a celebrity both before and after 2008 and to be honest it was mild for being a 20 something human being also. People can’t be honest about their own friends not having done loads of **** in their youth?! My parents have told me worse stories from their youth in the 60s and 70s. And they are “respectable” members of society...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

It just amazes me how all these other celebs were acting worse yet they arent in a conservatorship.

I feel like Kanye would qualify since he is batsh!!!t crazy and unstable.

No one should be in a conservatorship. Well intentioned families, even if their family member is bat**** crazy, I’m talking way beyond what Britney or Kanye are,  just get power of attorney plus mental help. 

• Love 1